+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    False promises sinkov. You fall for it every time...
    It's a strange one for you to highlight mon ami, false promises and lies from politicians are numerous, they are par for the course, but this one actually delivered on what it promised, we no longer send eyewatering sums of money to the EU, for them to do for us what we are perfectly capable of doing ourselves, and spending on the NHS has increased.

Where is the lie ? Where is the false promise ? I find this quite bizarre, there are any number of false promises you could fixate about, why choose one which was bound to be delivered on, it always was, and still is, self evident, that when we stopped shovelling billions to the EU, that money became available to spend elsewhere.

You Lefties really are funny buggers, and not all of it can be explained away by Boris Derangement Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a strange one for you to highlight mon ami, false promises and lies from politicians are numerous, they are par for the course, but this one actually delivered on what it promised, we no longer send eyewatering sums of money to the EU, for them to do for us what we are perfectly capable of doing ourselves, and spending on the NHS has increased.

Where is the lie ? Where is the false promise ? I find this quite bizarre, there are any number of false promises you could fixate about, why choose one which was bound to be delivered on, it always was, and still is, self evident, that when we stopped shovelling billions to the EU, that money became available to spend elsewhere.

You Lefties really are funny buggers, and not all of it can be explained away by Boris Derangement Syndrome.
    I often wonder if the billions Johnson and Hancock chucked at their fraudulent cronies for unusable PPE $hit are included in their sums for what we spend on the NHS.

"A Department of Health and Social Care spokesperson said: “We have been working tirelessly to procure, produce and deliver PPE to over 58,000 settings, protecting our health and social care staff on the frontline of this pandemic.

“As the public accounts committee recognises, the government faced significant challenges in having to rapidly procure PPE at pace in a competitive international market. Thanks to the combined effort of government, NHS, armed forces, civil servants and industry we have delivered over 8.1bn items of PPE at record speed.”

They did their best, bless 'em.

Dr. John Campbell has been hitting it out of the park with his COVID videos lately. When the last lines of defense have fallen, we are going to find out that the mRNA vaccines are toxic, never stopped people from getting or transmitting the virus, produced no net health benefits for any sub-group of the population, and killed or injured hundreds of thousands, probably millions. I'm afraid we will also learn that reverse transcription has implanted permanent genetic information into our genome.

At least skepticism is growing rapidly now. We are allowed to say things that would have got us banned from the internet a year ago. Dr. Vinay Prasad is another guy worth listening to. His most recent video goes into European data on vaccine-induced myocarditis:

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Dr. John Campbell has been hitting it out of the park with his COVID videos lately. When the last lines of defense have fallen, we are going to find out that the mRNA vaccines are toxic, never stopped people from getting or transmitting the virus, produced no net health benefits for any sub-group of the population, and killed or injured hundreds of thousands, probably millions. I'm afraid we will also learn that reverse transcription has implanted permanent genetic information into our genome.

At least skepticism is growing rapidly now. We are allowed to say things that would have got us banned from the internet a year ago. Dr. Vinay Prasad is another guy worth listening to. His most recent video goes into European data on vaccine-induced myocarditis:

Well we have already found out some of those. That's why the inability to travel unless "vaxed" restrictions were in fact illegal.

Elon Musk has recently tweeted that The USA government told twitter to delete 25o thousand accounts, that included journos and Canadian officials.

These 15 minutes cities are mental too. People including myself were calling David Icke crazy but lots of what he warned us about is happening . this clip was 25 years ago ffs

https://twitter.com/StarfireCodes/st...x29qqaEPWL94vA

big question is.....how did they doubt their knowledge, neglect common sense.....why were they responsive to unsupported instruction yet hateful toward real world evidence, lacking self belief in preference to the mockery of groupthink.....and, will they slope back into a state of mental hysteria at the first sign of mass persuasion.

People can only react to the information they are given. The Twitter Files are exposing the extent that US government agencies pressured social media to censor true information about COVID.

People can only react to the information they are given.
    I think a lot of people initially believed the government propaganda, and having swallowed it hook, line and sinker, are now very reluctant to admit they were had. I used to argue on this msgboard that lockdowns and masks were virtually useless at containing the virus, I only ever used the ONS stats to prove my point, yet two respected posters refused to accept the governments own figures, refused to accept that they may have been misled and instead stopped posting.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think a lot of people initially believed the government propaganda, and having swallowed it hook, line and sinker, are now very reluctant to admit they were had. I used to argue on this msgboard that lockdowns and masks were virtually useless at containing the virus, I only ever used the ONS stats to prove my point, yet two respected posters refused to accept the governments own figures, refused to accept that they may have been misled and instead stopped posting.
    sinkov, surely you don't think that politicians would lie and try to mislead us about things ------do you?

The masks are making a comeback on the streets of Ashington, although to be honest, they never completely went away.
    I am still waiting to be offered my first smallpox test but they seem unwilling because I do not have symptoms ---ah well.

Happy New Year to you both.

People can only react to the information they are given. The Twitter Files are exposing the extent that US government agencies pressured social media to censor true information about COVID.

that information was there throughout the exercise and before , Robus, they were available facts, so are nothing new, but the people chose not to accept them because they favoured "the lie of the given", ignoring and denying the evidence that would supply them with the truth.

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)