+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

I watched Andrew Bridgen's speech in the House of Commons. According to UK government data, the Brits needed to boost 41,600 healthy 50-59-year-olds like me to prevent one COVID hospitalization. With a rate of serious vax complications 1 in 800, the jab may be 55 times more likely to put me in the hospital than to keep me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    I watched Andrew Bridgen's speech in the House of Commons.
    That's more than our MPs did, the chamber was empty, they didn't want to know about the harms vaccines were causing to their constituents, not surprising I suppose seeing as they recommended the vaccines to their constituents as safe and effective. The speech was also ignored, or rubbished, by the media, and taken down by YouTube, not surprising either, the media was also complicit in pushing the governments lie/ propaganda that the vaccines were safe and effective.

It would not surprise me if the majority of the population still believe they actually are safe and effective.

Glad I'm in the silent majority as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Glad I'm in the silent majority as usual.
    But you weren't mon ami, you were rubbishing Bridgen as well, parroting the Grauniad line. Grauniad says s-h-i-t, Lefties jump on the shovel.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But you weren't mon ami, you were rubbishing Bridgen as well, parroting the Grauniad line. Grauniad says s-h-i-t, Lefties jump on the shovel.
    I should have been more specific on two counts sinkov. I refused to join in on the jab circus and failed to mention Brigden is a self-serving opportunist hypocrite who was indeed a former member of the jab circus.

I should have been more specific on two counts sinkov. I refused to join in on the jab circus and failed to mention Brigden is a self-serving opportunist hypocrite who was indeed a former member of the jab circus.
    A shameful episode in your CM career mon ami. No other words for it. It saddened me.

A shameful episode in your CM career mon ami. No other words for it. It saddened me.
    I'll try and be better mon ami.

I'll try and be better mon ami.
    No need for that mon ami, just don't believe, and parrot, everything you read in the Grauniad.

No need for that mon ami, just don't believe, and parrot, everything you read in the Grauniad.
    I don't know where you get I copy and paste from the Guardian, they only have two political journos worth reading.

Brigden being a self-serving opportunist hypocrite is his doing, not mine.

I have several close friends and relations who are 'Hard Left' and proud of it. I only have to check the op-eds in the Grauniad to know what their thinking is on any given subject on any given day. There is simply no deviation, none whatsoever, not ever, from the Lefty Grauniad line and you are just the same mon ami.

Nick Cohen came up with the perfect description of you Lefties, 'That great herd of independent minds'. Absolutely spot on, got you Lefties bang to rights, couldn't have put it better myself.

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)