+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday 29th May 2022

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Sorry pal, I’m still sat somewhere in the Pavis with my head in my hands after that 96th minute equaliser. I know we’ve been through tough times, but I feel especially dejected about it all at the minute…football huh.

Although he seemed like a decent bloke, and I can’t really blame him for leaving, I feel angry at IB. I feel like he’s a bit of a myth, can make you believe that he knows what he’s doing…but in reality I feel cheated by him.

I think I feel dejected because it was so blatantly obvious how this season was going to end and we just sleep walked into it with no passion or fight from the manager or players, we just rolled over and had our bellies tickled. Now we’re managerless, likely to lose our best two attacking threats and have a squad full of seemingly incapable weaklings…both physically and mentally.

Sorry, I know that won’t help. It just feels like no matter what we do, whether we cheat, spend loads of money, spend little money, go long, go short, or sell the club to a global criminal…we just get worse and worse. I’m struggling to feel any joy or enthusiasm for it right now.

I know you shouldn’t wish bad on anyone but I can’t help but hope Burchnall falls flat on his arse at FGR.
    Could not of put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just concentrate on what happens at Notts and don't concern yourself with other teams.
    Further to that, it seems to me that there are 3 types of Notts fans where Forest are concerned:

1. Those who wish them well because we come from the same city.
    2. Those who don't care because only Notts matter.
    3. Those who passionately hope they lose every single game because the better they do, the harder it becomes for us to attract local support.

I've been nailed by the bollox to option 3 for over 50 years, but each to their own.

Put me down in category 3. I've never understood option 1.

When it comes to IB following his departure, or NA or any other Notts ex manager for that matter I really don't care what happens when they leave. They are no longer a concern, wish em well but don't really care.

That will shock a few who follow them around on the internet message boards and provide irregular updates and post interviews on here when they lose a game. Whatever floats your boat on a Saturday night, but it's not for me.

IB falls into the same category especially as he's no longer managing in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    When it comes to IB following his departure, or NA or any other Notts ex manager for that matter I really don't care what happens when they leave. They are no longer a concern, wish em well but don't really care.
    I can agree on that. Now IB has gone, for better or worse he's gone. I don't particularly want him to fail or succeed, I don't bear him any malice but I don't really care how FGR are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can agree on that. Now IB has gone, for better or worse he's gone. I don't particularly want him to fail or succeed, I don't bear him any malice but I don't really care how FGR are doing.
    Ditto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123