+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Cooper at Forest

Steve Cooper at Forest

Gotta say through gritted teeth.
    Well none Nottingham forest
    Now when you take a team from bottom of the league to premiership football..wow
    What management from the guy
    I can only dream
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-05-2022 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

Yep credit where credit due he’s done an amazing job - interestingly it looks like he hasn’t had much interference from the board on signings compared to previous managers there.

All that will be forgotten when they lose a few on the bounce & is sacked. So he may as well enjoy the moment

Yeah he is clearly a great manager and actually quite likeable as well but god I just wish it wasn't them.

Congratulations to Forest, not there fault we've failed again.

Congratulations to them from me too. Ours and their clubs are now so far apart any rivalry from us comes across as sour grapes. It's good for the city and its economy to have a Premier League team. Just a shame that we can't get promotion too.

I was happy to see Mansfield stay just a division above us tho.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Congratulations to Forest, not there fault we've failed again.
    Yeah, why not. It's not like we're remotely close to being a real rival for them anyway.

I don't think it changes much for us. Forest scoop up all the armchair supporters and glory hunters as it is. Us Notts fans are a special breed

23 years. By the simple law of averages they were gonna get there eventually in fact I think it's extroardinary it's taken them that long.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    All that will be forgotten when they lose a few on the bounce & is sacked. So he may as well enjoy the moment
    I've already started my stopwatch waiting for the first cry of "Yes I know he got us promoted but he's not really a Premier League manager!"

Well Done and congratulations to Nottingham Forest on getting promoted to the premier league for the first time in 23 years.

Steve Cooper has done an incredible job to take Forest from bottom of the table after 8 games to promotion. Not forgetting their cup run it's been a dream season for them.

We need to find the lower league equivalent of Steve Cooper and we also need to capitalise on having a premier league team on our doorstep and be at the front of the que to get the best of their youth players on loan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast