+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now its decision time, will you renew or not ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @jules88 to be honest it’s not really the football I am invested in but the folk I sit with who I know renewed a long time ago. If I lose my seat now I might not get it back. I suspect I would.but that not guaranteed should Barnsley actually have a good season, I have often over the years thought Barnsley’s best seasons that I have witnessed have been in L1 where we have been more competitive.

I know it rings hollow and it might well be but if we have a stinker and things look dire end of next season …… ah well let’s see what happens but I’ll be asking the Mrs to hide my cards.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    @jules88 to be honest it’s not really the football I am invested in but the folk I sit with who I know renewed a long time ago. If I lose my seat now I might not get it back. I suspect I would.but that not guaranteed should Barnsley actually have a good season, I have often over the years thought Barnsley’s best seasons that I have witnessed have been in L1 where we have been more competitive.

I know it rings hollow and it might well be but if we have a stinker and things look dire end of next season …… ah well let’s see what happens but I’ll be asking the Mrs to hide my cards.
    I DO hope we have a great season next year, I hope your faith is rewarded massively and respect you for your renewing . I hope the wind of change happens, and you see good football, I still love the club, and will never stop, but I am not spending top money until they folk in charge show ambition. I’ve seen nowt so far to suggest there’s a hunger from the people in charge……. Last nights “Spitting image” show made me even more convinced that the board change is a scam.

Most posters on here are single ticket purchasers, nearly £700 is a lot to fork out at the moment for two of us on (as SB says) a product we suspect is dodgy.

Hope I’m proved wrong