+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The final interviews and talks today ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Please not JFH .
    Please God NO , rather have Morais back !

I wouldn't even consider jfh it would be a very poor choice 👎👎👎

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    How about Warnock as HC for a year with Duff as his assistant, learning all he can under Warnocks tutelage . Then taking over as HC himself the following season. It won’t happen but would be interesting.
    Would love this. Khaled knows nowt about football, we need a football man high up helping a manager with football decisions. We've had too many businessmen making football decisions and making a balls up of it.

Duff has made Cheltenam more competitive in the lower leagues, with little money to spend. Sounds familiar that dunnit ?.
    He would be a massive step up from the appalling SchoBaggy.
    Colin with Duff working with him, and with a view to him moving up a season later sonds good to me. 👍

Duff now favorite for Blackpool job easy choice for him League 2 or 3.

Out of curiosity fellas, why not JFH?

What has he achieved as a Head Coach or Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridatyke View Post
    What has he achieved as a Head Coach or Manager.
    His CV has exactly what the club should be looking for. He has a good few seasons under his belt as a manager of lower league clubs(Burton x2 and Northampton) He has won the league 2 title at Burton back in 2015 and left them top of league 1 when QPR came in for him mid season. A season where the foundations were laid for Burton to go on to be promoted to the championship and stay there a for 2 seasons.

He has played at top level English football as a player, managed in England, has a good knowledge of English football and has a very good grasp of the English language. Most importantly, he's available and not an unrealistic target. No brainer for me. Just wondering why a few posters were against his appointment mate.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    His CV has exactly what the club should be looking for. He has a good few seasons under his belt as a manager of lower league clubs(Burton x2 and Northampton) He has won the league 2 title at Burton back in 2015 and left them top of league 1 when QPR came in for him mid season. A season where the foundations were laid for Burton to go on to be promoted to the championship and stay there a for 2 seasons.

He has played at top level English football as a player, managed in England, has a good knowledge of English football and has a very good grasp of the English language. Most importantly, he's available and not an unrealistic target. No brainer for me. Just wondering why a few posters were against his appointment mate.
    A Northampton fan who is one of our sales reps says he was an absolute disaster for them and we'd be well advised to avoid .

Fell out with everyone at the club and like most Dutch people he doesn't like criticism .

QPR fans weren't exactly impressed with him either .

Wrong club for him here in my opinion Pass with the job there is to do .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A Northampton fan who is one of our sales reps says he was an absolute disaster for them and we'd be well advised to avoid .

Fell out with everyone at the club and like most Dutch people he doesn't like criticism .

QPR fans weren't exactly impressed with him either .

Wrong club for him here in my opinion Pass with the job there is to do .
    I can understand weer tha coming from but don't necessarily agree because JFH has the experience and credentials which iver way tha looks at it. Considering the job in hand here then sure, we need a level headed head coach. In fact we need sumbdy wi a thicker skin than a rhino who is willing to be dangled like a puppet. Hasselbaink or any other coach wi any experience or credibility would do well to steer well clear imo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast