+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Williams Support Group

"When the story is said and done, our little bit may be invisible, but if we help encourage, push, and nudge things along, if we can just help, that would be fine."

I'm 100% in, with a break clause after 12 league games.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    "When the story is said and done, our little bit may be invisible, but if we help encourage, push, and nudge things along, if we can just help, that would be fine."

I'm 100% in, with a break clause after 12 league games.
    I think membership should have a minimum contract length until Boxing Day….then anything goes!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I think membership should have a minimum contract length until Boxing Day….then anything goes!
    I'd love that, and it would get my vote. Commitment from the cesspit would be most welcome IMO.

All depends how many Banjo wants in the LWSG? The 26th December could be far too long for many on here!

I'm in.

I’m in till I see the first tippy-tappy poncing around in our own penalty area leading to an enemy goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I will go with that, but tbh, he will have my support while he is here, at no point could I wish him to fail.

I'm in, but if he needs help he has my number...

He will have my support as long as he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I’m in till I see the first tippy-tappy poncing around in our own penalty area leading to an enemy goal.
    Just the one goal LL? Well that could very well be short-lived so I wouldn't take off your shoes

Can I join, but review my membership on the first back pass to our own half when on the edge of the oppositions penalty area?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast