+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Williams out!

Williams out!

I can't believe Luke Williams has been in the job for over 24 hours and the usual suspects haven't started a 'sack him' post yet.

So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I can't believe Luke Williams has been in the job for over 24 hours and the usual suspects haven't started a 'sack him' post yet.

So here you go.
    Mmmmm, I wonder if there's any truth in this???

Win or lose, it looks as though he knew for a while that the FGR job was his if he wanted it, so he was hardly going to meet up with Dale Vince wearing a black armband. Even if it had been the same evening as the game. What with him and some others (notably Wooton) having already found better holes to go to, we didn't really stand much of a chance in the play-offs. I don't like to imagine how stirring IB's team talks weren't, ahead of the Grimsby game.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Mmmmm, I wonder if there's any truth in this???

So he was spotted in talks with Mr Dale on the 24th May, and new rumour mill favourite 'VNL Insider' reports it 3 weeks later!

This guy is clearly on the ball and in the know lol. Gump if you find any more gems out there then please don't forget to keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post

So here you go.
    Quite right Lullapie, under him we haven't won a game or even scored a goal.

We are still not promoted and based on the past two days performance we never will

Currently still at a 0% win rate during his Notts tenure. If this doesn't improve in the next few hours, I'd get rid.

Give him a break, he is still unbeaten.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Quite right Lullapie, under him we haven't won a game or even scored a goal.
    To his immense credit he seems to have really tightened up our leaky defence already. Not a single goal conceded since he took over.

Sack him now…
    No new signings…
    He’s gotta go

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast