+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another one leaves

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Łnreal that its all come to this..and it just shows you that typing doesnt show what the person is like as a person or like in real life..well people on here have certainly got this one wrong..this guy is one wonderful person besides being a talented musician...i have known him for quite some years, but then again, the "click " wouldnt value someones opinion whos out of the "click" would they...
    Strange that ? Always came across to me as a school bully type ! Started with constant spat with Kempo, constantly wanted to pull him down, then moved onto Gru and then Gist, very typical bullying tactics, constantly reminded us of his Grammar School background and of his semi professional football days ! only came on here to pull somebody down and made no effort to post anything original on foot ball ? You know him better and say he his different so I take your word on that but it’s not my impression I get !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Strange that ? Always came across to me as a school bully type ! Started with constant spat with Kempo, constantly wanted to pull him down, then moved onto Gru and then Gist, very typical bullying tactics, constantly reminded us of his Grammar School background and of his semi professional football days ! only came on here to pull somebody down and made no effort to post anything original on foot ball ? You know him better and say he his different so I take your word on that but it’s not my impression I get !
    I didn’t use the word bully incase it upset people again

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Łnreal that its all come to this..and it just shows you that typing doesnt show what the person is like as a person or like in real life..well people on here have certainly got this one wrong..this guy is one wonderful person besides being a talented musician...i have known him for quite some years, but then again, the "click " wouldnt value someones opinion whos out of the "click" would they...
    Although people are prepared to say things on sites like this that they would not ordinarily say, this usually shows itself as being less inhibited and more outspoken rather than having a character change.. It is unusual for, say a kind and considerate person to suddenly become a thoughtless and inconsiderate one just because they are on social media. Similarly, a bully is unlikely to post caring or nurturing comments.
    In the same way, someone who constantly makes snide homophobic, xenophobic or misogynistic remarks is unlikely to be liberal-minded at heart.
    So to a large extent we are not only what we do, but also what we say or "type"
    Last edited by Pattylallacks2; 22-06-2022 at 08:11 AM.

Close the door on your way out. Leave the light on as some on hear are trying to talk football. See ya

Adult blokes batching between themselves...quite sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Adult blokes batching between themselves...quite sad really.
    Batching?

It takes all sorts of different people to keep a message board alive . If people get upset bout what other posters say maybe they are a bit too delicate to be on a message board. Snowflake springs to mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Batching?
    He doesn't swear much in real life.

*bitching...
    Not batching

Frog ya batch .🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast