+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Grigg

Will Grigg

Anybody know what is happening. The latest I recall was that PW would consider the situation once WG was fit. It all seems to have gone quiet on the WG front.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Anybody know what is happening. The latest I recall was that PW would consider the situation once WG was fit. It all seems to have gone quiet on the WG front.
    I think Warne needed Grigg to reduce his wages big style before we could possibly afford him, equally Warne has said that we could not get near Vaulks or Barkhusens wages ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I think Warne needed Grigg to reduce his wages big style before we could possibly afford him, equally Warne has said that we could not get near Vaulks or Barkhusens wages ?
    Plus the fact he has been injured for a while.We cannot take risks.

Time to forget this

We want young progressive up and coming players we can afford.

Some might question the Eaves signing but at least he sounds hungry and up for it

Whatever gru says.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Whatever gru says.
    That’s a NO then Patty.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Time to forget this

We want young progressive up and coming players we can afford.

Some might question the Eaves signing but at least he sounds hungry and up for it
    Been talking to Eaves today, he sounds well up for it and glad to have signed for us. Top scouser.

Just not sure his impact would justify the wages. Would see Grigg as a squad player but would probably be on a starters wage. Another younger prospect who has some pace should be the higher priority, personally. Then look where we are at with funds and potentially loaning out JJ to free up a spot. That would be my approach like I'm playing a computer game, but it don't work like that so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Been talking to Eaves today, he sounds well up for it and glad to have signed for us. Top scouser.
    That’s it nah brins chowed his ear off..🤣

Give Greaves a chance & Hull in defence. Former only seen once in a pre-season friendly but there was something there. Same friendly Gratton played I said I didn't like what I'd seen he's gone so I must have got something right!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast