+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Update

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I used to love the A-Team, very very harsh Pedro to say they didn’t have a plan, they did, admittedly it was produced a hour b4 at best but as Hannibal said “I love it when a plan comes together”
    You have to admit that taking those elephants over the Alps caught the Romans off guard.

I used to love the A-Team, very very harsh Pedro to say they didn’t have a plan, they did, admittedly it was produced a hour b4 at best but as Hannibal said “I love it when a plan comes together”
    I'm not sure they had a plan, it was more a case of stumbling upon one....! Admittedly I very rarely watched it and it was a couple of years ago now !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm not sure they had a plan, it was more a case of stumbling upon one....! Admittedly I very rarely watched it and it was a couple of years ago now !!!!!
    Well true to be fair 😂

Me too matt_magpie, although for the amount of gunfire and explosions, I only ever remember one person getting killed and he was supposed to be a good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Southwell_Magpie View Post
    Me too matt_magpie, although for the amount of gunfire and explosions, I only ever remember one person getting killed and he was supposed to be a good guy!
    That was the beauty of the A-Team, no one ever got killed . . . which obviously meant it didn't glorify guns, rockets and violence and wouldn't have a nasty influence on us young 'uns.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I haven't seen one single second of the new coach's team so have no idea how they will perform against our competitors. It might be marvellous to have a "strategy." Time will tell.

This will help you get started on your mission to watch some football under our new leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpG6MdGkfXo

Notts County versus Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    That was the beauty of the A-Team, no one ever got killed . . . which obviously meant it didn't glorify guns, rockets and violence and wouldn't have a nasty influence on us young 'uns.
    Nobody got killed but I remember face being shot, but he was way too good looking to die so rightly survived.

My favourite 'lots of guns, lots of bullets fired, nobody gets hit' moment was when one of the gang popped out of a giant wedding cake and fired dozens of shots and hit nobody.

Although they were all good at shooting dirt.

Great theme tune, great show, great memories as a kid.

The beauty of the A-Team is that it extended Saturday afternoon TV viewing. After the excitement of the Vidi Printer and so on switch over to ITV and 5.30pm bobs your uncle. Wunnderfull.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The beauty of the A-Team is that it extended Saturday afternoon TV viewing. After the excitement of the Vidi Printer and so on switch over to ITV and 5.30pm bobs your uncle. Wunnderfull.
    Followed by Brucie and the Generation Game on BBC1, back to ITV for Starsky & Hutch, then back over to BBC1 for MOTD.

What about “Bo and dukes of hazard

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast