+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Update

Mr VNL not impressed, mehhh, what does he know?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Mr VNL not impressed, mehhh, what does he know?

Is that Durham’s alias?

'Go home VNL, you're drunk!'

Hey his guess is as good as anyone's, well not everyone's

If he's predicting 9th with Roberts how low does he have us without the Geordie Messi?!?!

Palmer going.
    Asked the club to accept a bid, not quite ink dry, but likely very soon.
    Massive hole in CM if he does go.

As for the oringal list:
    Still looking for a keeper to allow us to loan Brooks out
    LWB
    now 2 x CM needed!
    Rawlinson likely to leave free or loan (basically the same as his deal only has a year to go)
    Vincent wont go, for now at least, as we are way short in CM!
    Looking at another forward, trying to offload Mitchell still. Dodoo still an option.

Expect a busy 10 days!

Now weve got the cash flow sorted, things should pick up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Palmer going.
    Asked the club to accept a bid, not quite ink dry, but likely very soon.
    Massive hole in CM if he does go.

As for the oringal list:
    Still looking for a keeper to allow us to loan Brooks out
    LWB
    now 2 x CM needed!
    Rawlinson likely to leave free or loan (basically the same as his deal only has a year to go)
    Vincent wont go, for now at least, as we are way short in CM!
    Looking at another forward, trying to offload Mitchell still. Dodoo still an option.

Expect a busy 10 days!

Now weve got the cash flow sorted, things should pick up a bit.
    Have you actually got anything correct? I'm going to bring up that you also stated the guys behind Nandos were going to buy us, turns out it was Jenkins who sold Swansea and Nelson Mandela's bodyguard or something like that. Anyone could have predicted that Roberts was on his way by the way. I know you got things right during Munto as you worked at the club but your recent record is appalling

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Have you actually got anything correct? I'm going to bring up that you also stated the guys behind Nandos were going to buy us, turns out it was Jenkins who sold Swansea and Nelson Mandela's bodyguard or something like that. Anyone could have predicted that Roberts was on his way by the way. I know you got things right during Munto as you worked at the club but your recent record is appalling
    You dont have to read it or beleive me. The guys from Nandos were involved at one point. Things change, right?'
    Sorry if the one that has happened was obvious to you, so I wasnt right on that one either.
    Up to you though. Argue or dont read it. Really not bothered.

If you hear anything, do let us know though, ok?

or are we back to the time of NCM where you have to post like the "in crowd" want you to post or youre chastised?
    Now I remember why i stopped using this place.
    Also, i never got anything right when i was working there, as i wasnt allowed to, and didnt post then!
    Last edited by iamITK; 27-07-2022 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    or are we back to the time of NCM where you have to post like the "in crowd" want you to post or youre chastised?
    Now I remember why i stopped using this place.
    Also, i never got anything right when i was working there, as i wasnt allowed to, and didnt post then!
    Feel free to post what you like, but also be aware that others have the right to question your appalling record. Just odd that you have got nothing of substance correct at all. You're like a "fortune teller" with wishy washy information that could be attributed to most things and claim you're in the know. Nandos where never involved, Leigh Curtis has said that as he was also the one to reveal the actual make up of the potential group, you also failed to mention anything of the Danes who appeared out of nowhere.

Dodoo came from Alan Nixon on twitter. Gump obviously speaks to you on twitter and pretty much everything he's said has been wrong as well.

Like I said feel free to post, just don't get in a hissy fit when people call out your bull

I didnt mention the Danes, cos I didnt know about them? Although there were Danes about when Trew sold. He described them as tyre kickers on here. (dunno if it was the same ones)
    So now im wrong for not saying stuff I dont know about?
    Imagine if the Nandos guys were involved, but didnt go ahead, so they said to the press they were never invovled. That couldnt possibly have happened.

Im not getting in any hissy fit at all. Youve taken it upon yourself to police my posts. If you dont want me to reply, dont reply to me, pretty simple.

Dodoo was mentioned by Nixon, thats correct. I asked my friend who confirmed, too. Was that wrong?

Sorry, you clearly know better and are the police of the board. I will send you drafts of my posts from now on, to make sure you are ok for me to post it.

FYI - not every transfer goes through as oringinally planned. People get info that then doesnt happen. But its ok, I wont bother anymore, unless you approve.

Cheers

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast