+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Update

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Sold 4 years ago which would have been under Hardy and **** was starting to hit the fan.
    Unfortunately, it’s all coming back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Living off his reputation???
    Jesus Christ I think you take this board a bit too seriously.
    Having said that, I should really take down his poster from 2014!
    For pointing out that someone comes on here claiming to know stuff and getting literally everything wrong? And for also pointing out that he's posts only gain traction in the first place because he got stuff correct as a previous account when he worked for the club? You have a very strange view of things, especially someone who wishes death on a musical instrument...

Sold 4 years ago which would have been under Hardy and **** was starting to hit the fan.
    Was a weird time, Hardy must have known things weren't right and I believe he was scouting for new owners or investment then but still spent stupid money on Enzio, Dennis and Hemmings

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Was a weird time, Hardy must have known things weren't right and I believe he was scouting for new owners or investment then but still spent stupid money on Enzio, Dennis and Hemmings
    Complete idiot. Nolan was essentially forced to change his style so that these expensive signings could flourish. You forget Vaughn as well.
    Basically Hardy was polishing his ego as well as his bell end at the club and his businesses expense. All to keep us fans happy. Yet there are still those that blame others for our capitulation. I’m not going over old ground with that as it’s been done to death and in the past.

Complete idiot. Nolan was essentially forced to change his style so that these expensive signings could flourish. You forget Vaughn as well.
    Basically Hardy was polishing his ego as well as his bell end at the club and his businesses expense. All to keep us fans happy. Yet there are still those that blame others for our capitulation. I’m not going over old ground with that as it’s been done to death and in the past.
    Done to death indeed.Tbh I don't think I've got another one in me

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Done to death indeed.Tbh I don't think I've got another one in me
    Ardley should never have been sacked……..😬😬😬

For pointing out that someone comes on here claiming to know stuff and getting literally everything wrong? And for also pointing out that he's posts only gain traction in the first place because he got stuff correct as a previous account when he worked for the club? You have a very strange view of things, especially someone who wishes death on a musical instrument...
    Things change over 5 or 6 weeks!
    Things are still happening
    No more info
    Nothing confirmed
    Window not closed

Happy to share what I hear, which maybe right when i hear it, but may then change. Players should have come in but got injured, players should have left but fell through for whatever reason. It happens.

Keep posting John there are some of us who do understand the why's and wherefores of transfers

No, for thinking that someone considers themselves as having a reputation through a message board.
    I remember posting that Nolan was our new manager as he was sat with Hardy at the Nottinghamshire golf club. I posted it on here to share the knowledge and some posters were giving me grief saying he would never sit in public etc. I literally couldn’t give a toss if anyone believed me or if enhanced my message board reputation, I was just sharing the knowledge with fellow fans. Why would ITK, or anyone, have a different agenda other than posting what they’ve been informed? Whether he’s right or wrong at the end, doesn’t mean what he says isn’t true at the time he says it.
    Yeah to be fair I love the drums and would change my name if I was that bothered. My name came from the first ever game the drummer turned up in Z block. I was 50/50 on whether I’d make the game through an awful hangover and 2 hours sleep. I decided to go last minute and ended up on the row in front of him!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    No, for thinking that someone considers themselves as having a reputation through a message board.
    I remember posting that Nolan was our new manager as he was sat with Hardy at the Nottinghamshire golf club. I posted it on here to share the knowledge and some posters were giving me grief saying he would never sit in public etc. I literally couldn’t give a toss if anyone believed me or if enhanced my message board reputation, I was just sharing the knowledge with fellow fans. Why would ITK, or anyone, have a different agenda other than posting what they’ve been informed? Whether he’s right or wrong at the end, doesn’t mean what he says isn’t true at the time he says it.
    Yeah to be fair I love the drums and would change my name if I was that bothered. My name came from the first ever game the drummer turned up in Z block. I was 50/50 on whether I’d make the game through an awful hangover and 2 hours sleep. I decided to go last minute and ended up on the row in front of him!
    I think this wins the “How did you get your username?” award.

As for ITK, I don’t know the guy but enjoy the speculation - even if it doesn’t come to fruition for whatever reason. I don’t sense any mischief in the posts, so no harm, no foul from my perspective.

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast