+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't compete with league 1 clubs

Can't compete with league 1 clubs

Icky and smudge have both basically said they had a better offer from the pigs.

Griggs is training with mk dons.

Just shows how much off a brilliant job warne has done getting us promoted 3 tines off asking.

Just shows how much mission impossible it is to keep us in the championship.

Yes your gonna point out Blackpool Luton but there's much bigger clubs in the championship with bigger budgets that didn't do as good.

They could be a leicester city a 1 season wonder

Hahaha. Your a funny man

It's possible.

Tony Stewart CAN compete with league one clubs, he just won’t pay stupid money that is way over the odds for a player and I agree.

I for one are grateful we have such an astute Chairman as I know my club will still be there to see every season while ever he’s in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Tony Stewart CAN compete with league one clubs, he just won’t pay stupid money that is way over the odds for a player and I agree.

I for one are grateful we have such an astute Chairman as I know my club will still be there to see every season while ever he’s in charge.
    Yep, agree with that

We are like McDonald's, well run business serving a predictable low cost menu day after day after day.

Do you want fries with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Do you want fries with that?
    Did I ask for fries NO so it’s a No from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

I agree Brin but if I have one issue with T/S it’s that he thinks we CAN compete with the teams in the Championship.I would not class Millwall has one of the big boys in the Championship but I believe they have just offered or bought a player for £2 million.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 30-06-2022 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Did I ask for fries NO so it’s a No from me.
    Have a nice day

To be honest and for this up and coming season I am delighted to be competing in the Championship. And the main reason is that we'd struggle in both leagues.

We know that in the Championship it will be hugely difficult to stay up but not impossible and we'll be píssed off if we go down.
    I think that League one will be the most competitive and more difficult to get success via promotion.

We stay up and we've had a great season. Go down and we'll be where we would be at the end of next season anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast