+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signings?

New Signings?

With a combination of y'alls massive insightfulness, mad wishfulness and what we can probably afford, who do you think's gonna stroll through the front door of Pride Park in the next few weeks?

I'll offer two, both ex Rams

Goalkeeper - Ben Hamer

Bite yer legs midfielder - Graham Shinnie

Anyone?

Another ex Ram...Lee Camp...LOL!

More seriously, in terms of keepers, Pantelimon is, I believe, available...yes I know, but we’ve had two or three decent keepers with a Forest connection before.

Conor Houlihan has been consistently mentioned as have the CD from Stoke and the guy from PNE. I’d look up their names but the rugby has started.

Mendez-Laing rumoured too.

Wildsmith and Barkhuizen new incomings confirmed, Cashin and Thompson renewed for 2 years!
    Does that mean we've nearly got half a team!! 🤔😀!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Wildsmith and Barkhuizen new incomings confirmed, Cashin and Thompson renewed for 2 years!
    Does that mean we've nearly got half a team!! ����!!
    Really good news about Thompson and Cashin. Can’t say I know much about the two newbies but they’ve been targets for a while and he doesn’t seem to be wasting any time.
    Glad you’re here mac!!!

Mendez-Laing confirmed too.

Feels weird actually bantering with Wednesday about Mendez, they love the fact hes left and signed elsewhere but its refreshing to be able to actually banter back and forth about football again *smiling*

We might be signing lower standard footballers but its refreshing and I cant wait for a squad to be built and we start the season

And its also funny that Birmingham are about to go into what weve just come out of... football hell

Enjoy it Birmingham eh

“We’ll have a party when...” karmas a bi!ch

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Really good news about Thompson and Cashin. Can’t say I know much about the two newbies but they’ve been targets for a while and he doesn’t seem to be wasting any time.
    Glad you’re here mac!!!
    Yes, pleased about T & C, I know zero about the other two but at least there is something other than doom and gloom to focus on now.

I joined this forum in 2009 and log in most days. I've never been a heavy poster
    but have found it well worth being member and intend to continue in that vein. We have had some 'Iffy' posters over the years but they have been worth the hassle as there have been many excellent and interesting contributors to more than compensate. Some, who have unfortunately left for one reason or another, are sadly missed and the forum has suffered as a result. However, there is still plenty of lively and informative debate and I hope that the recent events surrounding the input of one particular member doesn't have a long term negative effect on an otherwise excellent forum. Time will tell, of course.
    Now that Clowes has steered the mother ship through some stormy seas one hopes that football talk will, with the help of the moderators, overcome our current fractious situation. Let's face it, we survived the BrexitThread despite some heated discussion so this hiccup should be simples! 😇
    COYR

Mendez-Laing now in!!!
    A bit of history this lad but great potential. Fingers crossed everything works out for him and us. Good start to the rebuild, hoping for more tomoz! ☺🤞

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Mendez-Laing now in!!!
    A bit of history this lad but great potential. Fingers crossed everything works out for him and us. Good start to the rebuild, hoping for more tomoz! ☺��
    You never know mac. A ‘bit of history’ would be a total understatement in relation to Paul McGrath...thought Jim Smith was mad but, in terms of players, he’s amongst my fondest DCFC memories.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)