+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Humphreys signs

Cameron Humphreys signs

Another quality signing, we'll done Rob Scott and team!

Not seen you post for ages pal, welcome back.

Yes a great new signing and another young player so, one to work with over the next 3 years. Hopefully it’s a successful signing for both parties.

Could be a great find this I'm sure he'll have something about him coming from Man city academy up until about 21 years old. I thought his name his Humphreys-Grant though not just Humphreys but anyways potential great singing.

This signing shows how our recruitment has improved over the past few years. Cameron is one we have been looking at over the years since he was at Man City, watching his development whilst abroad. Who says we don’t do our research? I’ve heard criticism in the past asking just what do they do? Well hopefully this signing proves that they’ve been watching a gem polishing his skills!

Looking at our recent history and our playing budget you wouldn’t think anyone would criticise but they do.

Looks like a great progressive signing.

We are moving in the right direction.Warney seems to have got his mojo back with the latest targets completed and more to come.UTM.

excellent signing

With this and our other signings I'm starting to think we have a better chance of staying in the Championship than our other recent visits?

Yes all seem to be “good” players who are capable of improvement and apart from one 2 yr contract the rest are all 3 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast