+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2022/23 Fixtures

Worked out quite well for me as I would miss first two games due to holiday.
    York at the end of September, perfect to take my wife for our wedding anniversary!
    Boxing day and New year weird.
    Playing Oldham twice in a week.
    This happened a couple of years ago with Maidenhead or Maidstone?

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Worked out quite well for me as I would miss first two games due to holiday.
    York at the end of September, perfect to take my wife for our wedding anniversary!
    Boxing day and New year weird.
    Playing Oldham twice in a week.
    This happened a couple of years ago with Maidenhead or Maidstone?
    It's a traditional thing in the NL, Boxing Day and New Year's Day being a reverse fixture.

I'm happy we're away on Sep 3rd because I've got to go to a wedding in Milton Keynes. We play a bit further south at Dagenham, wonder if I could sneak out and be back for the evening do?

There’s no good or bad time to play any side
    We know what’s needed
    Get out there and do it

Home first game of the season, at last!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Quite! With York and Gateshead coming up and two traditional football league clubs coming down it's looking like a strong division this year albeit Oldham and S****horpe being an absolute mess.

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Quite! With York and Gateshead coming up and two traditional football league clubs coming down it's looking like a strong division this year albeit Oldham and S****horpe being an absolute mess.
    Looks like Oldham's problems are coming to an end, they should have a new owner by September. They probably won't be in the hunt for top spot but could do a Grimsby in the play offs and make an immediate return if they get some momentum with decent crowds and finish strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Big flag out a must for that one..

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Looks like Oldham's problems are coming to an end, they should have a new owner by September. They probably won't be in the hunt for top spot but could do a Grimsby in the play offs and make an immediate return if they get some momentum with decent crowds and finish strongly.
    They could or they could do a Southend and never threaten in their first season. Very hard to say from an outsider's point of view.

I'm away from December Ist until mid Feb but luckily I will only miss 5 games and might be less if matches have to be rearranged due to bad weather.

I wonder if the Chesterfield home game will be moved for TV?
    Quite happy the Wrexham home game is midweek. Yes we lose a bumper crowd, but they won’t have 2000-3000 cheering them off on.
    Not the worst Boxing Day or New Year fixture. Oldham should be fairly accessible without having to spend 8 hours on the road/train.
    All in all, quite happy with the fixtures. Well as happy I can be given the League we are in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast