+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morris joins Luton

Im just over reacting here because Morris is/was one of our triers (despite his injury record), and I hope we at least made some effort to tempt him to stay.
    If he wanted to leave then thats fair enough, and it regularly happens after a relegation.
    And as for Conway & co, damn them for putting us in this position!. 😠

I thought we were after 2 strikers 1 from Bristol and 1 from Norwich ? That's gone quiet !! Meanwhile Derby ,,,,,,, signing some quality player's ,
    Anyone fancy May & Stockton as our front 2 !!!!! I doubt we can afford Stockton now , I'm tipping a signing today , feelit in mi watta ,,,,,,

Fiona Bruce is to give a detailed up-date of Barnsley's transfer activity on Question Time toneet.

Fiona Bruce----"Just to repeat the Question---Reyt, Arseoyle's mooar or less buggered off evvin left nowt in coil oyle and sum fooak still chelpin that summat's not reyt darn theear, so who can that Ahmad fella hope to get in to laik fo Tarn ?"

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Fiona Bruce is to give a detailed up-date of Barnsley's transfer activity on Question Time toneet.

Fiona Bruce----"Just to repeat the Question---Reyt, Arseoyle's mooar or less buggered off evvin left nowt in coil oyle and sum fooak still chelpin that summat's not reyt darn theear, so who can that Ahmad fella hope to get in to laik fo Tarn ?"
    Luvvit , ez that seen that new Ingland Women's euro badge ? It's reyt ticculd me "3 Iron's on the shirt " it's cummin ooham !

SB - tha seems to have a deep fascination with Aresoyles, Arses and Buggered.
    Owt tha needs to disclose???
    Tha can tell me - I won’t say owt to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Luvvit , ez that seen that new Ingland Women's euro badge ? It's reyt ticculd me "3 Iron's on the shirt " it's cummin ooham !
    They all know there's a pile of ironing to be done when they get ooam, toilet to clean, weshing up to be done and a meal to put on the table.
    They carnt expect to be art laikin football ivvery neet and then expect their partner to do ivverything.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    SB - tha seems to have a deep fascination with Aresoyles, Arses and Buggered.
    Owt tha needs to disclose???
    Tha can tell me - I won’t say owt to anyone.
    This post reflects the homophobia and lack of inclusiveness concerning the LGBTQ+ communities that is deep rooted in society. There is nothing to be secret abart. If you are gay, then be proud to be gay is what I say. Ignore the likes of Nudger who feels such things should be kept quiet and supressed.

On tonight's panel , Musician ,Kipper Jackson , Local Business Woman, Pats for Pants , Local Market Trader, Rt Hon Sailor Syd, plus Dil Raj Dodeth resident's group, Tommy Wallacks independent, , and Special Guest Paul " sue the guy " Conway , AKA Arrsoyle, !!!

This post reflects the homophobia and lack of inclusiveness concerning the LGBTQ+ communities that is deep rooted in society. There is nothing to be secret abart. If you are gay, then be proud to be gay is what I say. Ignore the likes of Nudger who feels such things should be kept quiet and supressed.
    Mi Arse !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    On tonight's panel , Musician ,Kipper Jackson , Local Business Woman, Pats for Pants , Local Market Trader, Rt Hon Sailor Syd, plus Dil Raj Dodeth resident's group, Tommy Wallacks independent, , and Special Guest Paul " sue the guy " Conway , AKA Arrsoyle, !!!

For the audience only there will be a display of"Big Lass" bloomers and bags of mixed, heyf price brokkun spice courtesy of two of our guests toneet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast