+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best player in training so far

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A large inflatable player appeared in midfield for Barnsley against Coventry last season. He ran against a corner post and a tore his skin causing him to deflate. Asbaghi was angry at his carelessness. "You've let the fans down, the club down, but most of all you've let yourself down."

(Sorry Pass--couldn't resist it--an open goal 0

luvvit

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think the criticism on this thread of Brittain is perhaps a bit harsh. I don't think there's anyone currently at the club who did well last season. Balancing it art, thaz got to remember that all our players let the club, the fans and themselves darn last season. It's what happens in the future that counts and we should move on and focus on that. If the lad does his talking on the pitch next season then he'll do fo me.
    I stick by my criticism of Britain. He was shocking. “ Let’s move on “ means to me
    “We don’t give a ***& What the fans think, and that exactly what he said to the lower east.

You are wrong Acido. He should have been moved on before now. If he was going to do his talking, it should have been AFTER he had back chatted the fans who pay his wages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12