+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's game

Today's game

Thought we strolled that,but accies were bowfin. Byrne and Mulligan ran the game,gowser coming on just made it better.

Standard of ref clearly hasn't gone up any tho

Quite a solid performance, good interaction with the fans , Mulligan just outstanding

Mulligan won't be at Dens long 😡

Head and shoulders above anyone else

Need a forward to hold ball up, expect accies to be btm 3

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mulligan won't be at Dens long ��

I know josh quite well , and I have the feeling the only other Scottish club he’d leave for would be Celtic, so let’s hope they don’t come knocking on the door any time soon , if an English club came for him we could surely understand if he up and went , but like Fin and Max he is a Dundee fan , but with a soft spot for Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mulligan won't be at Dens long ��

I wonder what match Wullie Miller was watching , listening on my way home on radio , That daft Don said Max Anderson went on a mazy and then gave the ball to Mcginn for the first goal , shocking reporting from soor sheep Sha==er

Mulligan outstanding today, Byrne and Sweeney decent too.

I can't see Mulligan being here after January if he keeps that form up, Dundee fan or not looks like he's got a great career ahead of him. Just hope we can benefit from him just now and then get a decent fee.

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    I wonder what match Wullie Miller was watching , listening on my way home on radio , That daft Don said Max Anderson went on a mazy and then gave the ball to Mcginn for the first goal , shocking reporting from soor sheep Sha==er
    Miller's clueless, if it isn't Aberdeen he's not really interested.

Chic young did commentary on Falkirk v Morton pen shoot out for bonus point

Said Falk missed 2nd pen and Morton had 5th pen to win game....missed.

Then Falkirk scored 5th ......players walked off and he declared a draw no bonus point.

10 mins later studio went back to him and asked for update ....bit surprised he said I told you 4 4 on pens no bonus point.

They then told him.....Falkirk had scored all 5..........****ing tube

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Miller's clueless, if it isn't Aberdeen he's not really interested.
    Before nations leagues started he was asked to explain process ......he said " ACH who cares"......it's his ****ing job.

Another ****

Quite a solid performance, good interaction with the fans , Mulligan just outstanding
    Playing next door he’d have £4 million price tag, mainly thanks to DCThomsons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)