+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - The Tykesmad jukebox & Tv

How about RED by Sammy Hagar?
    If it wasn't for the one swear word I'd have this as our anthem.

Ok guys hello again, and guten morgen too lol.
    I needed to lie low for a while because the channel was being investigated!. Those damn 70s radio stars ehh, they give all us budding DJ's a bad name.

So here we start today with one of those early 80s songs that gets you going every time lol. Its Alison and Vince, much better known of course as Yazoo.

Last edited by Acido; 21-07-2022 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    How about a bit of Robert Palmer ‘Addicted to Love’

Here we go Doggy, and hey I din't forget about your request, heres Robert Palmer at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    How about RED by Sammy Hagar?
    If it wasn't for the one swear word I'd have this as our anthem.

Ok Fant, heres another one Ive never heard before lol. So heres a warning, if it does indeed contain swearing!.

Now its time for one of those many one-hit pop music wonders, that you just might never have heard of lol. This one is from 1986, and heres Pete Wylie.

Last edited by Acido; 20-07-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Back in my rugby playing days we did a tour to Jersey and there was a juke box in the hotel lounge - the only record we played all weekend was Don't cry for me Argentina - Incessant it was was!!

Play it again Sam Acido

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Back in my rugby playing days we did a tour to Jersey and there was a juke box in the hotel lounge - the only record we played all weekend was Don't cry for me Argentina - Incessant it was was!!
    Play it again Sam Acido

Ok guys Ive just had a phone in request from a regular popular fan on here lol, and he likes this following song. So heres Madonna, with probably the best version of this song.

Last edited by Acido; 20-07-2022 at 08:34 AM.

Btw guys, this channel is always open on here to requests, all the time. Whether it be classy or dodgy or catchy or crappy or silly or tacky music lol.

And anyway, speaking of one-hit songs, wow heres a real classic. Its Procul Harum, and hey they don't write them like this anymore do they.

Cheer's Sam Acido - got it playing on my lap top head darn at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Cheer's Sam Acido - got it playing on my lap top head darn at work!
    No problem Chopper kid lol, and hey I was interested to know why you were interested in that song.

And hey thats my point as well, this thread is a blank page where everybody can create summat with their music choices.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-07-2022 at 03:18 AM.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast