+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On last season's other relegated teams Derby and Posh

If I'm honest I don't follow what other teams are saying about their financial position, only who they're signing, and only then if it's someone we were looking at too. So if they were shouting it from the rooftops about the losing of 6-8 million I still wouldn't hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The always 'Undisclosed' thing bugs me the most, but I suppose there are reasons as to why they think they have to announce it that way.
    Whether Peterbrough & Derby are moaning about the loss in revenue as well, is debatable, but surely they are also in the same position as we are ?.
    Posh do usually get really good money for their players, whereas we sadly seem to cash in on the first offer we get, and these days its from the likes of Luton!.
    Luton are run well,used to be in old 1st division for quite a while I seem to remember lv em to get to prem, Woodrow I think as gone at game,morris stays injury free could be a big pay day.there will be sweat on there shirts, me er been but I'd bet they create a better atmosphere than a lot of clubs,play well for us well get you a move,players no that we no that how can there be a connection,bet conner, winnal, etc never got told that,players dont need telling that,they know.hume wa happy to play for us cos we paid alot of money for him so he knew he wa wanted.gets on mi nerves this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12