+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League 2022/23

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just a thought, why not
    have a half & full time score in one box instead of 2 boxes for each. We could have put the scores in 2-1 etc instead of having to select numbers on each. Other than that its well set out and a good job done
    Cheers. I did set it up like that to start with but then found myself writing loads of rules around which score to put first etc and felt it was probably a bit too ambiguous and was concerned there would be confusion over it being the Notts score first or home team etc. At least this way it’s clear and unambiguous.

Had a go mate and well done for putting it together, good extra bit of fun!

Unsurprisingly it looks very nicely put together by Richard, and easy to setup and submit.

Should prove popular on here.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. The biggest thing that has hit me with this trial for tonights game is the number of entries for the other games listed as well. Might have to make it just entering for the next game only. Will be an administrative nightmare otherwise.

Also, would still be nice if someone else took up the mantle for 60YAPs betting odds game.

Results for last nights “test” game now up https://www.nottscountystats.com/pre...-league-tables

Any feedback let me know. Oh, and we had a Mystic Mag on the first go!!

I should add last night was just a tester. we will start proper against Maidenhead on opening day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12