+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Alfreton Town 12.07.22 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    3-1-5-1?? Surely that’s an original…never heard of it!

How does that work? Three CB’s, One holding midfielder, two wing backs, three attacking midfielders and a striker?!

………………….Slocombe

……Rawlo……….Baldwin……Cameron

……………………Bajrami

Adebayo…Roberts…Rods….Austin……Taylor(?)

……………………Mitchell

Where do the two Gateshead fellahs fit into this? Am going to have to go and watch a match I think, can’t get it round my head how that’d look on a pitch. I’m assuming Nemane did the Right wing/wing back gig? Or is it like two conventional wingers now?
    Basically as you described it. I reckon it will look like this first game:

Slocombe

Bajrami Baldwin Cameron

Palmer

Adebayo Langstaff RR Roberts Taylor

Scott

Personnel might be slightly different but something along those lines with a very high press

These friendlies these days are a waste of oxygen (from a fans point of view).

Years ago you could see some pretty decent games.

Clubs have got a nerve charging money to watch what is a glorified training session.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post

Clubs have got a nerve charging money to watch what is a glorified training session.
    If you don't like it you can exercise your right not to like it by not going.

You'd be the first to moan at the Club if a key player got injured in one of these games

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    If you don't like it you can exercise your right not to like it by not going.
    ...just a minute Aussie,I DIDN'T go so ****ing DO ONE YOU ****

Looked like we played a 3-1-4-1-1. When going forward, the defensive midfielder slotted into defence and sat as a 4 so the wing backs didn't have to race back when we lost possession. Looked a lot more solid than out of possession last season but we weren't out of possession very often to be honest

Interesting game, felt that TAR and Austin looked a bit out of their depth and need to work hard to get into form. Munakandafa isn't a right wing back but had a far better game there than TAR, that should not be happening!

Are you struggling to find something to moan about?
    When did we play better preseason games? Was it the good old days where we’d buy defenders before strikers?
    We’ve got two games against PL opposition. I’d say that’s pretty impressive for a NL team. The rest of the games are glorified training sessions for us, and probably a much needed financial boost for the likes of Alfreton. I won’t mention where some of the proceeds from last weeks game went as you already look stupid enough!

lLooking at your hunky avatar you should be down under with that prick you ****ing knob

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Interesting game, felt that TAR and Austin looked a bit out of their depth and need to work hard to get into form. Munakandafa isn't a right wing back but had a far better game there than TAR, that should not be happening!
    Why the exclamation mark? Why shouldn’t it happen?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast