+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Weather

O/T Weather

Can any of you Northerners spare us down here a drop of rain? I'm getting fed up with this perpetual wall to wall sunshine. Scorchio! Scorchio! Scorchio! every day. As someone raised in Yorkshire I'm not used to it, it's doing my head in and most of the stuff in the garden as well. Not going to be fun if it's like this when the season starts. Give me a bit of drizzle every time.
    Last edited by South Coast Miller; 14-07-2022 at 06:13 PM. Reason: omission

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Can any of you Northerners spare us down here a drop of rain? I'm getting fed up with this perpetual wall to wall sunshine. Scorchio! Scorchio! Scorchio! every day. As someone raised in Yorkshire I'm not used to it, it's doing my head in and most of the stuff in the garden as well. Not going to be fun if it's like this when the season starts. Give me a bit of drizzle every time.
    There’s no rain here, a hose pipe ban soon

We're into our 3rd heat wave of the year.

In 1976 we were told to get outside and enjoy it.
    Today we're told to stay indoors

Since being on water meter. Always been steady with and lower bills.

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Get thee sen back up here ! thas gone soft ? Can’t grow spuds with no “water” ! Must be costing thee a fortune in sun tan cream ?

World seems to be on fire.

Cumwell lane field alight earlier, when I went past mid morning here were a few workmen there, not saying it’s their fault like but ignorance does happen

38.1c in the shade all afternoon at Costa Del Rowmish.

14 degrees lower on Wednesday. We'll soon be moaning how cold it is !

38.7c at 11.30am today.

Be sweating that weight off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast