+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hallam Interview

Matt Hallam Interview

Interview about the new pitch and various big improvements Lifeline has helped fund.

What a lovely interview Swale. So much care and effort going into making the pitch perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    What a lovely interview Swale. So much care and effort going into making the pitch perfect.
    Fully agree.

To me this shows how much we have improved with the owners. The last one would have been trumpeting what he was doing. Now they are quietly going about their business, I don't think we would have heard much about it if it wasn't for this very hot spell.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Fully agree.

To me this shows how much we have improved with the owners. The last one would have been trumpeting what he was doing. Now they are quietly going about their business, I don't think we would have heard much about it if it wasn't for this very hot spell.
    I remember the last big pitch renovation with Hardy all over it and making comments and shouting from the roof tops. The floodlights replaced under Trew was shouted about as well. We've had a massive pitch renovation and new flood lights and the people doing the work talking about it, it's rather refreshing

does anybody have any resources explaining how a pitch renovation takes place?

It might seem mundane but I'm interested in what goes into it and how quickly it gets turned around.

It would have been nice to see a time lapse video from start to finish. Pleased they have upgraded the sprinklers too, should help our passing game.

I remember big Del Pavis saying one year he couldn’t understand why the attendances were still so low because we’d had a new sprinkler system put in that summer.

It is very refreshing to hear such positive actions happening at Meadow Lane, and as posters have said, further examples of how Notts County are progressing both on and off the pitch. The professional set-up we have today, must surely be the foundations of a long and successful future.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-07-2022 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    It is very refreshing to hear such positive actions happening at Meadow Lane, and as posters have said, further examples of how Notts County are progressing both on and off the pitch. The professional set-up we have today, must surely be the foundations of a long and successful future.
    Absolutely. well said that man.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Interview about the new pitch and various big improvements Lifeline has helped fund.

Was you Swale on Twitter who mentioned it looked like they had narrowed the pitch a bit? Would definitely make sense after hearing LW talking about playing Langstaff down the middle and for him not to get drawn out wide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast