+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday training

Friday training

Well done media team

Although far too much stuff on the deck for our liking.

Hmmm: just not sure about how things are panning out - Rueben looking at his watch + Callum attitude looking at the camera!

Finger's x'd

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hmmm: just not sure about how things are panning out - Rueben looking at his watch + Callum attitude looking at the camera!

Finger's x'd
    Give over, it was just playing up for the cameras. They’re going to leave at some point so let’s not over dramatise it eh.

For me it’s exciting to see that the training has a focus on one v one duels which indicates again a desire to play a much more aggressive press than we’ve seen at Notts for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Give over, it was just playing up for the cameras. They’re going to leave at some point so let’s not over dramatise it eh.

For me it’s exciting to see that the training has a focus on one v one duels which indicates again a desire to play a much more aggressive press than we’ve seen at Notts for a long time.
    I think, well hope, banjo was saying that with tongue firmly in cheek#BOD

Agree about nice seeing the intensity and one on ones.

;[QUOTE=laddo;40080718]I think, well hope, banjo was saying that with tongue firmly in cheek#BOD

Good to see no practice on tippy tappy. Unless they've already mastered that in an earlier session.

Not earlier session, earlier seasons

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Not earlier session, earlier seasons
    Not watched it. Too flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Good to see no practice on tippy tappy. Unless they've already mastered that in an earlier session.
    I liked the clip where he was saying “Not possession” and the exercise was about bursting through at pace to the other goal. It’s going to take a while to get the tippy-tappy out of the system as the default setting, though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast