+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry away....

Coventry away....

Coventry City would like to make supporters aware that they may be held back after the final whistle due to crowd control.

Strange we can't do this. How do they do it and we can't? What ever our finest S Yorks police quote about the Human Rights doesn't seem right.

So we had to go through all that crap last season and other teams do want they want..............unbelieveable Jeff...again.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-07-2022 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling as many MMadsters were looking for Covenrty on Google maps.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...-a---06.08.22/

Ticket prices confirmed - On sale today

If it's made a condition of entry that at the end if deemed necessary fans might be held back then I can't see how there can be any issues

I don’t mind being held back if need to but I’m not happy with excuses that we can’t do same, home fans are treated like a herd of cattle at times.

Don’t know if it’ll happen when we play them but sometimes away fans are only allowed one way route from ground so take that in mind if parking up

This used to happen all the time in the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    If it's made a condition of entry that at the end if deemed necessary fans might be held back then I can't see how there can be any issues
    I agree with what your saying.

But surely we should do it to away fans

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t mind being held back if need to but I’m not happy with excuses that we can’t do same, home fans are treated like a herd of cattle at times.

Don’t know if it’ll happen when we play them but sometimes away fans are only allowed one way route from ground so take that in mind if parking up
    Agree that away fans should be held back for a short time.I know that a few people last season had written to the Police Commissioner asking why this is NOT done at the NYS.As far as I know they got no reply.USELESS.

I think we had probably the best reason in the world to hold them back last season with Don St. As for it being a precondition to ticket sales, we knew what was going to happen for yonks. It ended up with US being treated very badly, and possibily against H&S rules especially after the night games. Lots of fans were not happy.

Season ticket holders have been on sale since Monday

Tickets on sale 9am Friday 29th August

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

General sale on Monday

Bridge Inn has sold out 4 coaches.

Should be a decent turn out.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast