+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Nottingham Forest FC 26.07.22 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Have any of those nasty R*dbacks said any naughty words yet ?
    commentrary has started. 11000 apparently.

KO delayed until 8pm to get everyone in

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    commentrary has started. 11000 apparently.
    Will be much higher than that methinks. Kick off delayed due to the queues.

From what I’ve seen so far we’ve gone backwards. I know it’s only a friendly but twice now we’ve been caught trying to play it out. Not impressed..

You having a laugh!!!

Still not convinced that JoB should be starting (if this is considered close to our final 11)
    One good pass to every two mistakes…

Thought that was a great first 45 from Notts. Mixing it up nicely, keeping Prem League oppo fairly quiet and unlucky not to score ourselves. Prem teams are always likely to score with such an opportunity, National League teams won't break and score like that.

Good first half but will goal , exposed on wings and looked rather lethargic in midfield. We are well organised though and not afraid to have a go with less passing back. Overall fairly happy.

I’ve just watched a good 45 minutes from Notts who look every bit as good as Forest! - why all the negativity?

Well going one down was totally against the run of play but Surridge is a quality finisher.
    On the plus side Austin has grown into the game and Macca has shown glimpses of what he is capable of.
    JOB is relishing playing against, I'll kick anything, Yates.
    When you see Ruben in the majestic form he is showing tonight you realise we could not replace him but he is destined for a higher division.
    Overall we have played some good stuff but we need to be clinical in front of goal although their keeper has made some good saves.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast