+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Delivermore, is terrible. He offers no protection to the back 4 and his passing is terrible.

Molumby is equally as bad, he runs around like a headless chicken doing fk all.

Furlong needs to improve his passing or fk off. He cost us their goal.

O'shea the man of match for me and Swift and Wallace also very good.

We need another striker badly though as Grant is a c???.

Regarding Dike, he wasn't rushed back by the previous manager, as he didn't have an injury. He got injured when there was a long delay in the game.
    Dike had a second injury after the hamstring problem versus Peterborough, a tendon problem behind the knee, the intent to see his his early return to training proved problematic to his further involvement in the season. We were desperate for goals and like Val eager to see him return, I’d say that’s reason enough to describe it as rushed. Obviously no one knew his new injury would occur and were probably satisfied the hamstring had repaired but no doubt the club has now learnt a lot about Dike’s physical make up so are more wiser in his handling, as indicated yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Dike had a second injury after the hamstring problem versus Peterborough, a tendon problem behind the knee, the intent to see his his early return to training proved problematic to his further involvement in the season. We were desperate for goals and like Val eager to see him return, I’d say that’s reason enough to describe it as rushed. Obviously no one knew his new injury would occur and were probably satisfied the hamstring had repaired but no doubt the club has now learnt a lot about Dike’s physical make up so are more wiser in his handling, as indicated yesterday.
    He did not have that tendon problem behind the knee.

He had recovered from his first injury and had been training a few days and then he developed another smaller tear that ruled him out again.

At the time he was deemed fit by the medical team to resume training and then he got injured again. There is nothing to suggest he was rushed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bir...m-23688579.amp

He did not have that tendon problem behind the knee.

He had recovered from his first injury and had been training a few days and then he developed another smaller tear that ruled him out again.

At the time he was deemed fit by the medical team to resume training and then he got injured again. There is nothing to suggest he was rushed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bir...m-23688579.amp

Zohorse could be rushed with Grant playing up front - he’s lazy!

No Livermore - Grant ( in that position ) - Phillips - Furlong and we could be half decent.

TGH would be better than Furlong! Thank the lord when Okay is back!! Phillips provided nothing!

Grady needs a run with Swift and Wallace and will rediscover his confidence

He was injured on 22/1/22 and on 25/1/22 it was announced he was out for 2 months (I think they also said 10 games). Val got the boot on 2/2/22.

Therefore, nothing to do with Val and no suggestion anyone, including Bruce rushed him, he just got injured again.

Delivermore, is terrible. He offers no protection to the back 4 and his passing is terrible.

Molumby is equally as bad, he runs around like a headless chicken doing fk all.

Furlong needs to improve his passing or fk off. He cost us their goal.

O'shea the man of match for me and Swift and Wallace also very good.

We need another striker badly though as Grant is a c???.

Regarding Dike, he wasn't rushed back by the previous manager, as he didn't have an injury. He got injured when there was a long delay in the game.
    Fair assessment.

I think Ajayi saved us a couple of times with his speed.

Swift and Wallace looked good.

So too Diangana and Dike (the short time they were on).

Button looked confident.

Livermore, Molumby, Furlong, Grant should be left out.

He was injured on 22/1/22 and on 25/1/22 it was announced he was out for 2 months (I think they also said 10 games). Val got the boot on 2/2/22.

Therefore, nothing to do with Val and no suggestion anyone, including Bruce rushed him, he just got injured again.
    Evidently the detail of injury reports vary, but nonetheless a secondary injury occurred, I think we’re splitting hairs here fella.

Rush him back, keen to see him back ASAP, desperate for a good striker to return etc. I think it’s quite obvious what I’m alluding to.

Still, I’m glad I gave you something to do on a Sunday, it can be a quiet day can’t it?

Have a great day😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Fair assessment.

I think Ajayi saved us a couple of times with his speed.

Swift and Wallace looked good.

So too Diangana and Dike (the short time they were on).

Button looked confident.

Livermore, Molumby, Furlong, Grant should be left out.

You forgot Phillips on your list Tomas - he was past in three years ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You forgot Phillips on your list Tomas - he was past in three years ago!!
    Of course I did - add him to ”left out list”.

Evidently the detail of injury reports vary, but nonetheless a secondary injury occurred, I think we’re splitting hairs here fella.

Rush him back, keen to see him back ASAP, desperate for a good striker to return etc. I think it’s quite obvious what I’m alluding to.

Still, I’m glad I gave you something to do on a Sunday, it can be a quiet day can’t it?

Have a great day😎
    No splitting hairs here.

Just saying like it was, not how you imagined it.

Dike came, got injured and seemed to he OK after the 10 estimated time, and then got another hamstring tear. No one rushed him back and he just broke down again in training.

So at no stage has he been rushed by anyone, and Val didn't rush him like you said, as he wasn't our manager anymore.

Having a great Sunday BTW.

No splitting hairs here.

Just saying like it was, not how you imagined it.

Dike came, got injured and seemed to he OK after the 10 estimated time, and then got another hamstring tear. No one rushed him back and he just broke down again in training.

So at no stage has he been rushed by anyone, and Val didn't rush him like you said, as he wasn't our manager anymore.

Having a great Sunday BTW.
    I’ve had one thanks mate.

Dear oh dear.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)