+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    I’ve had one thanks mate.

Dear oh dear.
    Didn't make it to the toilet again?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Didn't make it to the toilet again?
    Is this the part where you start getting all personal and nasty?

We’ve all witnessed it enough over their years.

Be very careful where you go with this pal, you’ll find me a different kettle of fish to most.

Wtf are you?

You got called out for making sh it up then did smiley faces and oh dear or dear comments to deflect and then can't take some banter back.

If you think that is nasty you need to get a life you Charles Bronson wannabe.

Jog on.

Good Morning Green Street! (“Jog on””FFS)

Called out for making sh t up?

Val/Bruce, Bruce, rushed,eager, who cares?! You take pedantic to a new level.

You must forgive me pal for jumping a few stages last night, I kind of preempted where you historically like to take things, I just arrived early.

You see, over the years I’ve purposely avoided engaging with you for a reason, you often round on someone, hunt them down, hound them even make them your personal project, to simplify....bullying.

A vile trait that brings out the worst in me if I’m honest. I light heartedly tailed things off yesterday and even bid you a good day but it seems you even take a smiley face with glasses the wrong way.

As for banter, aaah banter, the word often used by people who try to justify offensive remarks when later challenged, normally associated with squealers and snitches of the world, furthermore, most of your posts have some form of unpleasantness to them so forgive me for not associating you with the word banter.

What I will say though is you’re clearly not a key board warrior, you can’t be can you, as this is what you try and call everyone else at some point or another?

Therefore on this premise, you’ll welcome a face to face anytime?

I always believe in looking a bully firmly in the eye.

For the record, I have a great life thanks, I love being me.

PM to follow
    Last edited by The Minn Junta; 01-08-2022 at 06:04 AM.

Furlong, Phillips, & Livermore just give them to somebody 3 absolutely useless wan kers , get rid now ,

Good Morning Green Street! (“Jog on””FFS)

Called out for making sh t up?

Val/Bruce, Bruce, rushed,eager, who cares?! You take pedantic to a new level.

You must forgive me pal for jumping a few stages last night, I kind of preempted where you historically like to take things, I just arrived early.

You see, over the years I’ve purposely avoided engaging with you for a reason, you often round on someone, hunt them down, hound them even make them your personal project, to simplify....bullying.

A vile trait that brings out the worst in me if I’m honest. I light heartedly tailed things off yesterday and even bid you a good day but it seems you even take a smiley face with glasses the wrong way.

As for banter, aaah banter, the word often used by people who try to justify offensive remarks when later challenged, normally associated with squealers and snitches of the world, furthermore, most of your posts have some form of unpleasantness to them so forgive me for not associating you with the word banter.

What I will say though is you’re clearly not a key board warrior, you can’t be can you, as this is what you try and call everyone else at some point or another?

Therefore on this premise, you’ll welcome a face to face anytime?

I always believe in looking a bully firmly in the eye.

For the record, I have a great life thanks, I love being me.

PM to follow
    Let's go through what really happened yesterday.

You weren't mentioned in any post by me when I said Dike wasn't rushed, as frankly i don't who the fk you are.

Then for someone who doesn't engage with me, you couldn't stop.

Then you took it upon yourself to reply suggesting I had nothing better to do and generally qnd taking the piss.

So, essentially I gave you the facts regarding him never being rushed back and you got the hump and then come out with being bullied.

Then you carried with it on with "oh dear oh dear" to which I said " didn't make to the toilet again" to which you went off on one.

How you perceive me doesn't bother me a jot. If someone like you comes for me I'll defend myself, lots of others on here have done the same, but you rim their arsehole rather than call them bullies.

Thing is I've never been racist, misogynistic or homophobic or anything else like that on here, but I do ridicule those that have been.

If you felt bullied phone childline.

So to conclude, you didn't like jog on, so how about a simple fk off.

'I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.......'.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    'I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.......'.
    Don’t forget the “snow white turtle doves “.

If not cancelled by the “wokes” of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Let's go through what really happened yesterday.

You weren't mentioned in any post by me when I said Dike wasn't rushed, as frankly i don't who the fk you are.

Then for someone who doesn't engage with me, you couldn't stop.

Then you took it upon yourself to reply suggesting I had nothing better to do and generally qnd taking the piss.

So, essentially I gave you the facts regarding him never being rushed back and you got the hump and then come out with being bullied.

Then you carried with it on with "oh dear oh dear" to which I said " didn't make to the toilet again" to which you went off on one.

How you perceive me doesn't bother me a jot. If someone like you comes for me I'll defend myself, lots of others on here have done the same, but you rim their arsehole rather than call them bullies.

Thing is I've never been racist, misogynistic or homophobic or anything else like that on here, but I do ridicule those that have been.

If you felt bullied phone childline.

So to conclude, you didn't like jog on, so how about a simple fk off.
    Blah blah ****ing blah,

Oh mate, you mean you’re standing me up?!

Rimming arsholes?! Jeez!

Believe me mate I don’t feel bullied by you, I just recognise from your ‘previous’ how you try it on with others, you can’t help it, it’s just in you, many a time I’ve actually felt embarrassed on your behalf at your behaviour, and undoubtedly will again at some point.

I could have saved you all the analysis on yesterday’s posts, it’s quite simple, given your attitude towards others I just don’t like you so it was never going to take much to set me off where you’re concerned.

Now you go and F uck Off yourself if you can’t be arsed with a face to face.

Just a purveyor of hot air.

Anyway, you’re boring the arse off me now, f***ing muppet.

Blah blah ****ing blah,

Oh mate, you mean you’re standing me up?!

Rimming arsholes?! Jeez!

Believe me mate I don’t feel bullied by you, I just recognise from your ‘previous’ how you try it on with others, you can’t help it, it’s just in you, many a time I’ve actually felt embarrassed on your behalf at your behaviour, and undoubtedly will again at some point.

I could have saved you all the analysis on yesterday’s posts, it’s quite simple, given your attitude towards others I just don’t like you so it was never going to take much to set me off where you’re concerned.

Now you go and F uck Off yourself if you can’t be arsed with a face to face.

Just a purveyor of hot air.

Anyway, you’re boring the arse off me now, f***ing muppet.
    You're a sad, pathetic attention seeker.

You got shown up for bull shi ting.

Then you tried to take the piss.

Then you got the hump over nothing.

My posting on here varies on who I respect and who I don't from what they have posted in the past, so I don't give a flying fk whether you're embarrassed for me or not.

If you want to be embarrassed by something, look in the mirror and you'll find plenty. Lack of education, literacy, attainment and a craving to be Phil Mitchell.

I don't know who the Fk you are and I'm certainly not your mate.

Now go fking go back under the rock you crawled out from under from.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)