+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Jamie Lindsay dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm no troll or multi. It's how I see what's happening. One thing I'm not I don't go with it must be right all things millers are. If I think they're not I'll say.
    You had a go at me for exchanging a couple of posts on pubs in Norfolk on some interminable thread, but you bang on about the same bloody thing every bloody thread! For God's sake give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Jamie played well against Swansea but they are not your average Championship side,I think that Lindsay and Rathbone may well be given rotating playing periods.One playing sixty minutes and the other coming on to finish the game.Both players are full of energy and having use of five subs this season, is a huge positive for us.
    MillerBill, shouldn't this also include Wiles? They are all good midfielders and the rotation should cover all three.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With the Coventry game looming, I was fully expecting that we'd be inundated with the 'proper manager' missive but hopefully gru's not reading this and has forgotten about that string in his well worn bow of complaints

My last post tonight. Saturday apart from up front we weren't bad at all. Washington or Kelly need a forward with either of them up to this level someone ready to play. If it means selling one of our more sellable assets so be it to fund bringing a signing under contract with us in.

My last post tonight. Saturday apart from up front we weren't bad at all. Washington or Kelly need a forward with either of them up to this level someone ready to play. If it means selling one of our more sellable assets so be it to fund bringing a signing under contract with us in.
    gru, when you take into account we saw four players leave and six come in then surely the 'wallet busting' money hasn't been spent yet.
    You'd like to think then that we're about to break our old £400,000 record signing fee sooner rather than later.

I agree I'm baffled why vickers didn't start.

Viktor refusing sign a contract and can leave aswell end season.

It's grafters versus a bit off flair with regards to midfield.

But as Warne saids with the way they play high tempo there going to be fatigue and niggly injuries gonna be picked up in next few months

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, when you take into account we saw four players leave and six come in then surely the 'wallet busting' money hasn't been spent yet.
    You'd like to think then that we're about to break our old £400,000 record signing fee sooner rather than later.
    6 come in !!!! try 9 brin, im not usually picky but youre 50% short pal.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    When everyone is back fit then i doubt it won’t be same starting players even if we win win win
    Not for me. Same midfield until we see signs of slacking or form dips. even if we play sat- Tue - sat.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not for me. Same midfield until we see signs of slacking or form dips. even if we play sat- Tue - sat.

If we don't sign a forward ready to play I'd go 4-5-1

Vickers

Kioso Hall Humphreys Harding

Chieo Lindsay Barlaser Wiles Bramall

Washington

If we don't sign a forward ready to play I'd go 4-5-1

Vickers

Kioso Hall Humphreys Harding

Chieo Lindsay Barlaser Wiles Bramall

Washington
    Yeah you would. Always fiddling.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    6 come in !!!! try 9 brin, im not usually picky but youre 50% short pal.
    No Archie only 33.33% short !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast