+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: League Table

After our disappointing performance last night PNE now the only unbeaten team in the Championship and incredibly they still haven't conceded a goal but became the first team this season to score one on Coventry's 'new pitch'.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I wouldn't worry, it's the 6th criterion that's taken into account after points, GD, GS, records against tied teams and number of wins. It might as well be the average temperature of the steak and kidney pies for all the use it will get.
    I thought it was the average temperature of Balti pies that came first, then meat & tatty, then steak & kidney? although the recent move towards political correctness, etc, may insist on a Vegan version in there or a cheese n onion pasty as a compromise? There may even be calls for “filling neutral “ option?? (Insert smiley as applicable!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    I thought it was the average temperature of Balti pies that came first, then meat & tatty, then steak & kidney? although the recent move towards political correctness, etc, may insist on a Vegan version in there or a cheese n onion pasty as a compromise? There may even be calls for “filling neutral “ option?? (Insert smiley as applicable!!)
    Got to be a pie with a nice crust “of colour”

Still 12th after today's draw. PNE finally concede a goal and lose their unbeaten run. Meanwhile, it's slightly disturbing to see Bristol City sitting 3rd as many were banking on them being one of the teams we'd be looking at to finish below us. I suppose that would still be true if we were 2nd?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123