+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kasper

Kasper

If rumours are correct he looks like he could be signing for French side Nice?
    I know he is 35 but still good enough to play in the prem imo.

Not imo. He commits himself too early and relies on quick reactions instead of positioning.

You are 35, coming to the end of your career, you've peaked at your current club a few years ago back and you have the choice of finishing your playing days with your family in the Côte d'Azur or Lestar!

Great move if he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are 35, coming to the end of your career, you've peaked at your current club a few years ago back and you have the choice of finishing your playing days with your family in the Côte d'Azur or Lestar!

Great move if he goes.
    Best of luck to the guy. He is a top man...

He makes to many mistakes, and his positioning is questionable

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

Great move if he goes.
    Difficult to know which I’d want more? Life if the south of France or being 35… lucky sod!

I would take the south of France, everyday. Wouldn't fancy being 35 with state the world is in, and is heading at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I would take the south of France, everyday. Wouldn't fancy being 35 with state the world is in, and is heading at the moment.
    I agree. Thank god I’m 41.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If rumours are correct he looks like he could be signing for French side Nice?
    I know he is 35 but still good enough to play in the prem imo.
    Uh... Nice work if you can get it.