+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will buy Styles ?

Hes a massively over rated player who is probably sulking right now, and who obviously wants to leave.
    And the more he acts like this, the more he will decrease his own value. 👎

This forum goes round in circles. Same threads, same Nudger posts, same problems year in year out.
    I don’t believe you are still waiting to renew Nudge. With your comments about the new board since the announcement , I’d be thinking you’d backed them 100%.
    You backed Khaled, from the word go. He is proving to be no better than Conway.
    I for one am grateful I didn’t swallow the lies this time.

And if we get £1.2 For Helik, then every single one on the supporters who bought season tickets on the basis of the Hype “Parek new wave” created should sue the club for fraud. They are asset strippers. Simple.

Nowt changes. Other than 3k fans get wiser every year.

Why would Neerav want to gift money to a club where there are many other shareholders that own the majority of the club, and would therefore benefit from his generosity ? Surely, if he is interested in owning the club, he would concentrate his efforts on buying the other shareholders out so that he owns the club and has full control of his investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Why would Neerav want to gift money to a club where there are many other shareholders that own the majority of the club, and would therefore benefit from his generosity ? Surely, if he is interested in owning the club, he would concentrate his efforts on buying the other shareholders out so that he owns the club and has full control of his investment.
    Agree, even more strange is that he allegedly sold Lee some of his holding, you would think he would be in a buying mode if he is interested in owning it outright.

Yes exactly, even if it was only 1.5% of his shares why sell to Chien Lee?

A question I asked a few weeks ago.

Roma is reporting disquiet in the boardroom.
    IMO - you may have put your finger on why.

Ferencvaros might take him, hes one of their own!

Good post Arby. Tha speaking logical sense mate.

It's a shyte show at Oakwell towers and I refuse to be sucked in by words that come out of their mouths. It's actions that count and so far we've seen some positive changes, I'll give them that but overall, the ethos does still remain the same in the way that the club is run. Unfortunately, we're at a lower level now with a few million to find which puts us in a very difficult position.

In a financial terms, it's gonna take time to recover from last season. There's no doubt about that. The only cure I can see is if the club is taken over by a sole investor, he or she then has to be willing to invest their own capital to move the club forward. At present, we don't have many saleable assets in terms of players. The club is dependent on producing saleable assets in order to function. Without decent players to sell, we're basically gonna keep running at a loss. I can't see Chien Lee, JAQ or Parekh continually covering the losses should we still be in league 1 in three years time. Patrick Cryne covered the losses for years because he loved this club and that's the difference to where we currently stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12