+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Knee taking … now only occasionally for prem league

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Oh OK, you're right. It's only an achievement when there is legislation change as a direct result within the same week.

Out of interest, are you aware of how many years the suffragette movement were operating before women gained the same voting rights as men?
    Nice one raging, from the O/P taking the knee we have gone to Emmeline Pankhurst didn’t realise she was black.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Nice one raging, from the O/P taking the knee we have gone to Emmeline Pankhurst didn’t realise she was black.
    Why have you taken the time to read further posts that don't interest you Lol?

If you read carefully, you'll notice that I only ever post on threads like these to challenge opinions made that I don't agree with or lack evidence. If people didn't post them, I'd be footy only. Interestingly, you never challenge Grist or Fire when they crowbar loads of posts off topic with their own political slant? Wonder why?!

OK I'll give you the only achievement of taking the knee

It makes SJWs feel warm and fluffy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    OK I'll give you the only achievement of taking the knee

It makes SJWs feel warm and fluffy inside.
    Oh dear Slim. I thought for a while you were a poster able to offer at least a partially cohesive critical stance on the issue but now you're offering the usual right wing tropes of the the Mail reading majority. Only a short step from SJW to Leftard and Sheeple and then you're in with the head bangers!

Oh dear Slim. I thought for a while you were a poster able to offer at least a partially cohesive critical stance on the issue but now you're offering the usual right wing tropes of the the Mail reading majority. Only a short step from SJW to Leftard and Sheeple and then you're in with the head bangers!
    Changing the subject again

I don't think the majority of the population read the Daily Mail either since the circulation is 860,534 and the population is about 70 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Changing the subject again
    You changed it to SJWs! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I don't think the majority of the population read the Daily Mail either since the circulation is 860,534 and the population is about 70 million.
    Mail website, express website, GB News and the Facebook pages you subscribe to. All shower the same views in the same language repeated on here.

And, whilst on the topic, you were asked numerous times in this thread to reveal, as a person constantly accusing lefties of following leftie /bbc bias, what you're own daily news sources were? You don't seem willing to answer that? You don't particularly need to as the above is a fair summary leaving aside the US conspiracy sites you subscribe to.

Mail website, express website, GB News and the Facebook pages you subscribe to. All shower the same views in the same language repeated on here.

And, whilst on the topic, you were asked numerous times in this thread to reveal, as a person constantly accusing lefties of following leftie /bbc bias, what you're own daily news sources were? You don't seem willing to answer that? You don't particularly need to as the above is a fair summary leaving aside the US conspiracy sites you subscribe to.
    That's still not the majority, most people watch mainstream TV news, BBC and ITV.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That's still not the majority, most people watch mainstream TV news, BBC and ITV.
    ...which are all right wing bias...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast