+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner update

Williams presser:

A total of 6 questions! Hope LW tries to put games to bed as quickly as that interview!!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Although I'm a tad too old, down here in Olde London Town the tech savvy can get to work via bus and tube, buy lunch and a birthday card and gift for mum, then have a couple of post work beers before heading home all paid for by your (smart) watch let alone your mobile phone.

It's really quite the thing.

Looks like the club are covering all ages and all tech abilities with the options available.
    The way techs going it wont be long before many more require 5xl shirts, nobody can convince me that obesity isn't linked to the computer/ smartphone/smar****ch etc addiction that we are now seeing, in my day at least we had to walk to the chippy but now you can just ask "Alecksa"? to have your Kebab & chips delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    The way techs going it wont be long before many more require 5xl shirts, nobody can convince me that obesity isn't linked to the computer/ smartphone/smar****ch etc addiction that we are now seeing, in my day at least we had to walk to the chippy but now you can just ask "Alecksa"? to have your Kebab & chips delivered.
    you could be right. Too much screen time for the young and not enough getting out and getting into mischief.

If takeaways are a staple weekly event you are on a slippy slope regardless how you get em. Thankfully I'm middle for diddle and not close to L let alone 5XL.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Surely if you were a medium you'd have known that beforehand?
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    A total of 6 questions! Hope LW tries to put games to bed as quickly as that interview!!
    Who was it asking the questions? Am loath to criticise, but the questions were a bit hackneyed compared to some interviews. Mind you, LW is a bit more 'I take no sh*te' than Burchnall was!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Who was it asking the questions? Am loath to criticise, but the questions were a bit hackneyed compared to some interviews. Mind you, LW is a bit more 'I take no sh*te' than Burchnall was!
    I think the first one was someone from the Post, 4 questions, followed by ITV, 2 questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think the first one was someone from the Post, 4 questions, followed by ITV, 2 questions.
    Cheers. I turned off after the first 3!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Cheers. I turned off after the first 3!
    “How important are the fans and just how important are the fans and also is it important to have the fans behind you, oh and how important is it to start with a win?”

In all seriousness I’m not going to complain too much about it. I suppose there’s no real relationship with LW yet so I’m sure things will improve as the season progresses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast