+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Press Conference [Pre-Maidenhead 04.08.22]

Press Conference [Pre-Maidenhead 04.08.22]

Last edited by SwalePie; 04-08-2022 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added date to title

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Who’s “Olly” the first journo? Cliche-loaded questions so we have 7 minutes of absolutely nothing there…

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Who’s “Olly” the first journo? Cliche-loaded questions so we have 7 minutes of absolutely nothing there…
    Probably the cleaner from the red rag..

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Oliver King from the red rag, might be Leigh Curtis's replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Probably the cleaner from the red rag..
    Better an Olly red rag than an Oily red rag.

Dat dere training jobby:

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Oliver King from the red rag, might be Leigh Curtis's replacement.

He’ll maybe go far but not on that showing

The journalists in the interviews with the gaffa and Cameron seemed very novice. I found them very cringeworthy. Fair play to the club personnel who remained professional throughout. Were BBC Notts not in attendance?

Full marks to KC for not walking out on the interviewer, who was absolutely shocking. I hope he wasn't getting paid for that. This has to be sorted out as it reflects badly on us as a club, even though the interviewer is not connected to the club.
    It seems fashionable these days to ask the same thing about three times in one question.
    As for, 'So it's the start of the season on Saturday, are you looking forward to it?' give me ****ing strength...... No I hate league games, I would prefer to be shopping with the Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    The journalists in the interviews with the gaffa and Cameron seemed very novice. I found them very cringeworthy. Fair play to the club personnel who remained professional throughout. Were BBC Notts not in attendance?
    Yes this needs sorting out quickly by the club, if this is the best we can do with the interview people it would be best to ditch the interviews until we get somebody capable of being professional of interviewing the players.