+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Thanks for the write up Rosie. Always hugely appreciated. Things are getting interesting now that Haarland doesn’t seems to necessarily be the automatic captain choice. We should start to see a bigger variety of points scored.

Well done Gavin and Harry👍

I agree Picasso and will be more interesting now Haarland isn't the only option. This could make a big difference in potential scores if you get it right.

Cheers Rosie and thank you so much 😀👍

I have thrown the towell in, so rubbish....🤡

TD keep battling away even dazzy and I are still trying to shovel out of relegation although I am standing on his helmet right now.

Hey Rosie, thank you for your awesome updates. Hope you’re doing ok. Not been able to log in until now.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ Week 25 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Firstly welcome back to Oz after his enforced sabbatical due to logging on problems. We have missed your droll sense of humour.😜

Also after thinking TD had gone on gardening leave he has returned ‘sort of’ to hopefully steer the Lions through their battle with relegation. 😜

CAPTAINS WATCH 👁👁

SEVEN captains on view which has been unheard of for months.

Top managers pick Salah with 7 votes.

1. van Dijk 48 points - Picasso💥 pulled a rabbit 🐰 out of the hat with his cunning master plan to give van Dijk the captains armband.👏👏👏👏👏

2. Saka 30 points - Gavin, Rosie and Jesh.

3. Salah/Odegaard 22 points - HJ, Sam, Bongo, BB, Winnie, Yubby, Oz, Iwuz, Harry and Liam.

5. Haarland 20 points - Nuc, Gornal and Dazzy.

6. Nketiah 10 points - David.

7. Edouard 2 points - TD.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

With a 118💥 glittering points and scooping their 2nd award of the season congratulations go to BB💥 and the Moseley Villans.
    Just shy of Gavin’s all time record of 119 points achieved in week 22.

Runner up Picasso with 112 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👉1. Aston Lilla.

👉2. Goals Aloud.

👉3. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👍4. Detectorists.

👍5. Cubist Masterpiece.

👎6. Brum Tings.

Our top 3 are cool as cucumbers 🥒 showing no signs of buckling under pressure.

Iwuz back in business and up to 4th.

Picasso on fire 🔥 flying up to 5th.

Rosie has finally moved after moaning about treading water these past weeks but shockingly (for Rosie 😱 ) it’s downward to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. TD Lions

👉18. Ozstan Villa

👉19. Barmy Army.

Our relegation contenders fighting to preserve their managerial reputations.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 💩

Wretched week for David and McGinn & Tonic. With 54 points they secure their first award of the season. 😰

TOKENS

WILDCARD - BB

FREE HIT - Jesh.

GAMEWEEK 26

Saturday 4th March

Team sheets in by 11am

Another brilliant report, Rosie! Thank you so much x

Well done Picasso! A wily tactical captain decision! I also see the Big Beast of VMFL is back! BB junior is also giving me headaches at the moment with his awesome score this week! My new nemesis!

TD - Oz is right - don't give up. The relegation battle is just as exciting as the FL Champions League scrap! I didn't give up even when I lost my team half way through the season and had to create a new one! Weirdly I really enjoyed it!

Loving that the captain isn't obvious at the moment and a clever tactical decision can bring great rewards - makes it more exciting!

Did you know there are various Cup matches taking place?

It’s a fluke I only found out because I looked which week the VM Fantasy Cup started only to find I have been knocked out of 3 others but still by some miracle in the Aston Villa Cup. Looks like I’m against a Fantasy League expert next gameweek.

Nearly forgot VM Fantasy League starts gameweek 34.

If you want to look at the Cup results. Go to your teams points page.

Look on the right and scroll down till after the Villa badge.

You will see leagues and cups just click on cups and all will be revealed.

Well done BB and Picasso amazing scores👍

When you said you are playing an expert in the cup I though we were playing against me? I did check and I'm also still in that cup. I wouldn't have checked if you didn't mention it. Who is the expert?

Awesome report Rosie and thank you 👊

Thanks for yet another top notch report Rosie.

Just wish I’d triple captained the blighter now!

Haha BB Junior �� thanks for another great write up Rosie. Seems like the Krusaders have finally got their act together!

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)