+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Week 11 🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

What a managerial shambles in the Captain department this week. 😱🥹💩

To find the chosen one was actually mortal after failing to score was frankly shocking. 😜🤪😛

Harland was given the armband by 17 managers with only 2 Sam and Jesh thinking outside the box and captaining Son and Martinelli respectively but alas they also failed to perform leaving Haarland managers heaving huge sighs of relief. 😳

1. Son/Martinelli 6 points - Sam and Jesh.

3. Haarland 4 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Rediscovering their Fantasy League pedigree Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece 💥 claim their first award of the season with 60 hard fought points just edging our runner up HJ and Aston Lilla with 59 points.

Well played guys points hard to come by this week.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Detectorists.

👉2. Aston Lilla.

👉3. Brum Tings.

👉4. Goals Aloud.

👎5. McGinn & Tonic.

👉6. McGinn Fizz.

Iwuz still pack leader. 😛

HJ maintaining 2nd place but closing the gap. 😜

Rosie cemented in 3rd but getting earache listing to Gavin croon YNWA has he glides up to 4th.

McGinn teams David’s Tonic down to 5th and Nuc’s Fizz holding on to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩😱😩

👉17. Warrioresses Win.

👉18. Ozstan Villa.

👉19. Barmy Army.

No movement our contenders stuck in the relegation bog. 💩

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 💩

Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl take the award this week 31 points.

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Jesh and Gornal.

Gameweek 12 - Tuesday 18th - Team sheets in by 6pm.

Going to be interesting how our managers deal with the fact the fixture between Arsenal v Man City has been postponed which I imagine will impact most of our teams and we are going to have to replace Haarland as captain. 😱 What a dilemma. 😜😛😛

Many thanks for all your kind comments it’s most appreciated. 😍🥰

We love you and your reports Rosie👍

We certainly do! Thank you so much again, Rosie!

Wow, what a rubbishy week! Unless you are called Picasso or HJ! Well done gentlemen!

Well done Picasso. 👏

Do i activate my free hit this week? 🤔

Thank-you Rosie for your fab repots as always and fair play your doing well this year 👏

Thanks folks and thanks once again for a fabulous write up Rosie. There is one correction however as I actually captained Kane which clearly meant I scored quite well compared to others.
    And therein lies an issue this season for those trying to play catch up. With the Viking playing and scoring so well, everyone not only has him in their team but has him captain as well. The only way to make ground seems to be to take calculated risks when Man City are against tough opponents. Well, it worked this week!

I agree Picasso. We could do with him getting injured. I nearly captained Kane this week but bottled it.

Great report as always Rosie.

I seek forgiveness from my brethran. I was fannying about with my team thinking the deadline was 6.30pm tonight and have inadvertently given the armband to Mitrovic 😳

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Thanks folks and thanks once again for a fabulous write up Rosie. There is one correction however as I actually captained Kane which clearly meant I scored quite well compared to others.
    And therein lies an issue this season for those trying to play catch up. With the Viking playing and scoring so well, everyone not only has him in their team but has him captain as well. The only way to make ground seems to be to take calculated risks when Man City are against tough opponents. Well, it worked this week!

Apologies Picasso. 😝😜🤪😝

Had to concentrate this Gameweek with 7 captains and a Free Hit bonanza with 7 tokens played.

Thanks again for your kind comments. 😍

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Great report as always Rosie.

I seek forgiveness from my brethran. I was fannying about with my team thinking the deadline was 6.30pm tonight and have inadvertently given the armband to Mitrovic 😳

Sorry

As long as he has a crap game Sam you will be fine. 😛😜🤪😝

I believe you Sam because it was an odd captain choice and you are a big fanny too 😆

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)