+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Week 9 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

So looking forward to writing the update this week. 😛 I thought about changing the format and going straight to ‘Manager of Week’ but then realised this would be most unprofessional. 😛🤪

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Four captains on view but of our 19 managers 15 chose the Golden haired Norse God as captain.

1. Haarland💥 46 points - 15 managers left floating on cloud 9 as their warrior hero racked up the points and probably regretting at the same time not playing their Triple Captain token where another 23 points where available. Not listing our names we know who we are. 😝🤪😛

2. Salah 10 points - Iwuz and HJ.

3. Watkins 4 points - Liam.

4. Mitrovic 0 points - Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Unbelievably top of the podium for the first time in yonks is Rosie 💥and the Brum Tings💥 scoring a stupendous 96 💥points.

Runner up Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 93 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

To be fair it was a high scoring week with most teams upping their game.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Detectorists.

👍2. McGinn Fizz.

👍3. Brum Tings.

👎4. Aston Lilla.

👍5. McGinn & Tonic.

👉Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

Iwuz looking comfortable in top spot.

Nuc up to 2nd and Rosie up to 3rd after both booting🥾 an unusually below par HJ down to 4th. No doubt HJ will be rallying his troops ready for week 10.

David back in the mix up to 5th.

Yubby still holding firm in 6th place.

RELEGATION 💩😩😱

👉17. Warrioresses Win.

👍18. Barmy Army.

👎19. Ozstan Villa.

Winnie looked like she was going to escape relegation but Bongo played a blinder last night reckon his team are on win bonus’s.😜

Dazzy with the Barmy Army obviously like the thrill of the chase 🤪 after starting Fantasy League 2 weeks late finds himself up to 18th after booting a disconsolate Oz down to last place. 🤬

DRONGO OF THE WEEK. 💩🤬

This week HJ and Aston Lilla with 53 points are the surprise recipients. A high point score for a Drongo.

TOKENS

Dazzy - Bench Boost.

Gameweek 10

Saturday 8th October. Team sheets in by 1.30pm.

Some advanced info.

Gameweek 16 on Saturday 12th November are the last fixtures before the World Cup.

Gameweek 17 Boxing Day Fixtures on Monday 26th December sees Fantasy League recommence.

Ha ha well done Rosie! Who cares about being professional? If it was me writing the update, and I'd won with that score, Manager of the Week would not only be top of the bill, but in bold, with bells, whistles, banners, and anything that glitters! Updates are soo much more fun to write when you've done well! Congrats to Dazzy too!

Yes, had a glimmer of hope that I'd escaped relegation at the weekend, but whatever bonus promises, or threats of Big Foot lectures Bongo used on his Monday night team did the trick and he managed to sink my team again. I'm sure he won't brag at all though!

Congratulations Rosie. Brilliant score and yet another equally brilliant write up. Very much appreciated.

Thanks Rosie for another brilliant review..

Well that took some serious doing getting off the bottom n some major head scratching in training 🤣 bet Bongo is quaking in his boots now 🤣

Congratulations Rosie👏

Well done Rosie and great report 👏

I would never bragg if i do well. Being humble is very important to me.
    Winnie/Dazzy i dont think we will be down the bottom for long. Form is temporary class is permanent.

Week 10 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦⚽️⚽️⚽️🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

It’s a first for VMFL all 19 managers chose Haarland as their captain which means we all snookered ourselves with his points counting for nothing. 😛😜🤪

So after all that our trusty Viking amassed 12 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

David and McGinn & Tonic scoop the award with an impressive 78💥 points.

Runner up Winnie and Warrioresses Win with 73 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉1. Detectorists. 617

👍2. Aston Lilla. 568

👉3. Brum Tings 566

👍4. McGinn & Tonic. 564

👍5. Goals Aloud. 552

👎6. McGinn Fizz. 550

Iwuz still in command holding a 49 point lead over HJ who has reclaimed 2nd place. 🤪

Rosie some how managed to retain 3rd place after dodging HJ bouncing upwards and Nuc bouncing in the opposite direction.😜

David up to 4th with that amazing 78 points. Perhaps a word in SG’s ear👂 on how to get the best out of your team wouldn’t go amidst.🤪

Gareth moving on up into 5th place.😛

Going to have to use the P word for Nuc who after an unusually bad week sees his fizz fall flat and plummet down to 6th place. I am sure he will give them a good shake and they will be ready for next week.😝

RELEGATION 💩🤬

👉17. Warrioresses Win.

👍18. Ozstan Villa.

👎19. Barmy Army.

Bongo just manages again to evade Winnie’s vice like grip as she remains in the relegation zone. 😱

Oz obviously now giving his team Red Bull which sees them fly up to 18th. 😛

Dazzy sees his team slump to the bottom of the league after a temporary loss of form. 😩

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 😱🤬💩

Nuc and McGinn Fizz are the ‘winners’ this week with 40 points.

Gameweek 11

Friday 14th October - Team sheets in by 6.30pm

Gameweek 12

Midweek - Tuesday 18th October - Team sheets in by 6pm.

Brace yourselves for the bad news. 🥹

There are only 9 fixtures in the Gameweek. 😩

Arsenal v Man City is postponed. 🥹😱🤬💩

Arsenal have to play their rearranged Europa League match against PSV.

This is going to cause some managerial headaches.

Well done David. 👏

Me being an idiot have Watkins and Mings on my side. Surely Watkins or Mings would get something against Forest 🙄 i also sold Cansello 🤔

Oh well onwads and upwards.

Thankyou Rosie top report 👌👍

Although I dont get why you have Rice in your side Rosie and two expensive keepers?

Thank you, Rosie.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)