+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP Olivia Newton-John

O/T RIP Olivia Newton-John

Died Age 73 - didn't realise quite how old she was - how time and people pass...
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-08-2022 at 07:59 PM.

A special lady

Indeed. I was brought up on Grease and had some great hits including Xanadu with ELO. Great singer and I guess that this means the end of my childish fantasy that I would marry her.

Rip Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Died Age 73 - didn't realise quite how old she was - how time and people pass...
    Just said same, think it’s because I’ve seen again not long ago and have that image stuck in my head

RIP beautiful lady

Dripping you mean?

RIP ONJ

Another beautiful lady gone. I'd forgotten she finished 4th to ABBA at Eurovision but it was certainly her portrayal of a high school girl when she was a stunning 29 year old that most will remember her for. Despite it being made 20 years before they were born Grease played a big part in our family as we watched the film with our girls growing up and also saw it on stage. Both my daughters texted me with sadness within a couple of minutes of the news breaking.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just said same, think it’s because I’ve seen again not long ago and have that image stuck in my head

RIP beautiful lady
    Grease should be in there 🙄

A very sad week. A very brave lady. Battled cancer on and off since 1992.

RIP Olivia.

Two Australians Olivia and Judith both charming and great singers. Sad times R.I.P.

What do they say changed wording abit the good go first. Both Judith & Olivia sure were beautiful people with talent.

R I P both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast