+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clarets after Cardiff’s Isaak Davies

Clarets after Cardiff’s Isaak Davies

Anyone know anything about this ? Apparently we’ve had a £2.5m bid rejected for the 20 year old Wales U-21 international. Obviously there are things going on behind the scenes. My Cardiff City supporting mate hopes he stays with his beloved Bluebirds.

I'll ask around all the Bluebird season ticket holders in my bowls Club.However,they have actually signed more players than us this summer.

BT was very impressed last season with Richardson.However,he doesn't seem to be in the frame at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    BT was very impressed last season with Richardson.However,he doesn't seem to be in the frame at the moment.
    Might soon be a case of "needs must" for Vinny regarding Richardson barrie.

Barrie, did you know that Burnley youngsters are playing down here on Aug 30th ?

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Lewis was out from September last season, when he injured his foot at Southampton, and did not return to action until early March. He only completed one match from the next four in which he started and did not play again from March until the end of the season.
    We were never informed anything about his injury from the club, consequently, it is very difficult to assess how he has progressed, although it is good to see him back in action but he may be a long way away from the first team as far as overall fitness iconcerned.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Barrie, did you know that Burnley youngsters are playing down here on Aug 30th ?
    Damn,that's the day of my cataract op.Down University Hospital of Wales at 7.30am.Have to be guided by the medics.Good news though I am in Lancashire for the Bristol City game and then back in Cardiff for when we play the Bluebirds.

Cardiff reporting that they turned down £2m plus add on figs from Burnley.

Probably came from Bellamy who knows him well & rates him.

Cardiff need money - up it to £3m and they may bite.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)