+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cedwyn Scott

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Imagine that a 'rough ride' from the fans after just 4 games in charge!
    Expectations are high, and anything less will not bode well. We expect to get out of this league this season, and if we look as though that wont happen then i wouldn't want to be in LW shoes... As you say early days, but the signs of failure are ominous once again...I hope i am wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Expectations are high, and anything less will not bode well. We expect to get out of this league this season, and if we look as though that wont happen then i wouldn't want to be in LW shoes... As you say early days, but the signs of failure are ominous once again...I hope i am wrong,
    So do I Duzza, so do I.

Expectations are high and rightly so.

However history tells us that Notts County FC fail in the vast majority of seasons, so it's very easy thing to predict 'failure' after 3 games or before a ball has even been kicked.

It's so common in fact even I decided to get involved and join in by predicting that we won't get promoted this season, and naturally included the usual "..... but I hope I am wrong" to make sure I'm well covered come end of the season lol.

I posted after 15 minutes of watching the Maidenhead game, another season of mediocrity, we look a weaker and less organised side under LW, his interview last night seemed like he's feeling the heat already, crucial game Saturday.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-08-2022 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

I still think there is a lot more comings and goings to come re our squad
    But regarding our playing style and chances of getting promoted,surely you’ve got to give the squad and manager 15 games before deciding whether we have a realistic chance of success..
    Early optimism was pretty high so let’s hope that proves right

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think we're heading for a showdown.
    I think your just causing confusion now CG..!...its about time you took the last train to London!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234