+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Charlie Slater

No Charlie Slater

He is covering Blackpool v Swansea so we get lumbered with Florist loving Dave Bracegirdle, somebody is having a joke.

With Brace Girdle as commentator and Truss as PM, 2022-23 is going to feel like being in a straight-jacket.

WTF.....Charlie & Stall are an institution...Whoever planned/ordered this needs sacking

#legends#

F*** me politics shoe horned into another non political thread. No guesses which wing it is from.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    F*** me politics shoe horned into another non political thread. No guesses which wing it is from.
    It's a politics pandemic spreading like wildfire on this well established football internet message board. The R factor has certainly been increasing on NCM during such turbulent political times.

Bit of wordplay and humour ! No guesses which wing the grumps are from.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Bit of wordplay and humour !
    Corset is

Could have been worse. Colin Fray is free today

Not a good sign is it.
    I'm sure he will do a decent job there today and it won't do his prospects of ending up with a bigger and better club any harm.

If you saw that as a political comment, you should be out searching for your sense of humour!

Bracegirdle did the commentary on the Mansfield v Tranmere game last week. I like him on the cricket, not sure what he's like doing football. I never listen anyway, but I'll be interested to hear what those who do listen thought.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast