+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

I'm of the same opinion as weegie that it needs to be him for the final two games and not Newman

We have won games with him recently as much as he is crap, recently away at Motherwell he did save a one on one to keep us in it so he had had the odd moment of being average and not shyte

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'm of the same opinion as weegie that it needs to be him for the final two games and not Newman

We have won games with him recently as much as he is crap, recently away at Motherwell he did save a one on one to keep us in it so he had had the odd moment of being average and not shyte
    Whoopie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    A wee run of clean sheets? You mean one. And that was down to the defence keeping him from having to do anything. He is utterly utterly ****ing shyte and I've zero faith in us avoiding relegation because of him. I didn't like the c*nt after the Celtic tweets, I ****ing despise the useless bast*Rd now because he's ****ing ruined the club I love. Hope he fuc*ing reads this and books a flight back to obscurity. C*NT!!!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

F*cking love an ADS goalkeeper rant. 😂😂😂

Trevor Carson seemingly in amazing form, if only anyone at the club had been aware of his availability this could all have been prevented

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    ��������������

F*cking love an ADS goalkeeper rant. ������
    You're welcome mate

With everything being said about him on social media, he may be an even bigger liability now than he ever was, is thats possible. Been supporting united for around 60 years and can never think of a situation like this of our own making (not the fans making). Very few people at management level of the club have earned their wages this season.....maybe the ground staff have done a good job making the pitch look good, providing the surface that make it a joy to play on and a joy for the fans to watch but that is all wishfull thinking.
    Last edited by ScotinUSA; 22-05-2023 at 03:54 PM.

The defence has no confidence in him. Aberdeen game was perfect example. Twice Edwards looked back, twice he **** that canna pass it to him, then two goals, although should have put it out rather than think he was Baresi.
    At Livi Mulgrew would have felt confident in passing back first time but again though if the pass back was on target it could go in.
    Ayina should have done abdee a favour beh clearing both ball and keeper out.
    Guys is horrendous.
    He others no confidence, no outball. Other teams love him and it is like a two goal lead fae the start.
    The pressure then gets added to forwards as they they need 3-4 goals for a chance of victory.
    Just punt him now. Black bin liners with his gear at Glasgow Airport. Mind you he would probably miss the plane.

If we go with Birighitti then Killie only need to hit the target twice to be guaranteed at least 1 goal, more than likely 2 and its highly unlikely we will score more than once

If i played for Killie i would be shooting from everywhere as soon as i got it, prob end up with the match ball by 20 mins

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

F****** h*** give him player of the year for saving one 1on1. Your same guy that said earlier in the season he was better bet than Erickson in goal . Guys saying you can't put Newman in goal in such important match so what happens if d***head in goal gets really injured or sent off we don't put Newman in goal who then Graham , Edwards . The boys got to go and do a job he's payed to do if he can't he shouldn't be near the team

Can not get anymore chances to give points away. He should never play another game for Utd. If he is in goals we r fecked

Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)