+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Special" Jay-Rod

Angry "Special" Jay-Rod

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...aliser-3808813

My A***

If he thinks we can get promoted with Jay-Rod or Barnes for that matter as our strikers, he must be joking.....

Quote Originally Posted by CornholmeClaret View Post
    https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...aliser-3808813

My A***

If he thinks we can get promoted with Jay-Rod or Barnes for that matter as our strikers, he must be joking.....
    The thing is Cornerholme I don’t think company is the type to say things he doesn’t believe.

Patience is what we need, Jay has scored goals at this level before and maybe VK genuinely believe s goals will come in fairness to Jay that was his first full game after injury.

I’m with you to a point because I think we need a speedy strong type to drag the oppositions defence around and basically attack the channels

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The thing is Cornerholme I don’t think company is the type to say things he doesn’t believe.

Patience is what we need, Jay has scored goals at this level before and maybe VK genuinely believe s goals will come in fairness to Jay that was his first full game after injury.

I’m with you to a point because I think we need a speedy strong type to drag the oppositions defence around and basically attack the channels
    I recluse myself from this thread because I am a fervent admirer of Jay Rod. How can you not be?

Attachment 22381

I love Jay, but what 1 effective striker?? Over the course of the season that just not sustainable or prudent at any level. We need to recruit a nd we all know it.

I still don't know why when we need a goal near the end of a match VK, like SD takes a striker off to bring one on, why not play with both?

From what I can see we have spent 15mil and received 53.5mil so we are in profit by 35mil

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    From what I can see we have spent 15mil and received 53.5mil so we are in profit by 35mil
    If that's the case we're still in serious trouble, we've sold the family silver and we've made just £35 million. Our debt is way, way in excess of that.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Collins £20 million, Pope £10 million, McNeil £20 million Cornet £17.5 million and Hennessey £2.5 million = £70 million.

Parachute payment = £50 million.

Wage bill reduced by £20 million.

We are loaded.

Crisis over...

Attachment 22384

All we need to do now is start scoring some goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

We are loaded.

Crisis over...
    Is the crisis over ? How much debt do we have on the books ? When is it due to be repaid ?

And please mon ami, don't waffle, if you don't know, say you don't know. If you do know, tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Is the crisis over ? How much debt do we have on the books ? When is it due to be repaid ?

And please mon ami, don't waffle, if you don't know, say you don't know. If you do know, tell us.
    I don't have a hotline to Alan Pace's desk sinkov, but it was reported by many doom and gloom media merchants that the Garlick exit strategy left us £60 million in the hole.

It was pretty obvious the funds had dried up in January because we factored the Wood sale to see us through until June. Since then £120 million has hit the books via parachute payments and player sales.

It is reported from various sources £15 million was paid back on the "Cash to Buy" loan and the media sharks have swam off to find juicer pickings and look for clubs who are in real bother such as Manchester United.

Stop worrying, Pace knows what he is doing, Kompany would not be here otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)