+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: o/t Help with hire of mobility aid please

Social services used to provide equipment at one time, walkers, wheelchairs, bathroom seats etc, but
    a bit late now to get in touch with anyone.
    I knew the man who delivered the equipment, lived at Swinton, South Yorkshire but now retired, is
    your relative on any benefits or low pension, then they could perhaps put in for equipment to have
    permanent on a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Social services used to provide equipment at one time, walkers, wheelchairs, bathroom seats etc, but
    a bit late now to get in touch with anyone.
    I knew the man who delivered the equipment, lived at Swinton, South Yorkshire but now retired, is
    your relative on any benefits or low pension, then they could perhaps put in for equipment to have
    permanent on a later date.
    Thanks for all the help - we've been contacted by someone relatively local who can help us out to tide us over the next few days - gives us time to sort out a more lasting solution - think a care needs assessment is on the cards but he's a proud man and it's going to take a diplomatic approach - thankfully my wife is usually good at that

thank you once again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12