+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Team v Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Who cares apart from you? We all make comments which are proved incorrect with hindsight, but who incessantly cherry picks them apart from you? The answer is nobody. As an example, Big Bob once said in frustration and anger that we wouldn't make the playoffs last year, and with hindsight the league table proved him wrong. So what? I'm sure everyone else didn't give it a second thought but you repeat it on a monthly basis. I don't know what sort of kick you get from highlighting posts like these, but it's seriously weird.

So if you realise your post isn't related to this thread, why didn't you take it to the appropriate place rather than instructing others to?

This is one for Swale. Instead of his usual "please can you take this elsewhere" response, he has to decide whether (although it doesn't directly break any stipulated rules), is repeatedly mocking, belittling and ridiculing fellow Notts fans in the best interests of the board?

If he decides it is, I would ask him to give me a permanent ban.
    Can't you two give it a bleddy rest?

In the interests of the community laddo is taking a short break from NCM.

As he unable to respond please refrain from directing any personal attacks/insults etc. at him in his absence.

I politely request that posters don't discuss this matter on the forum any further. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-08-2022 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    In the interests of the community laddo is taking a short break from NCM.

As he unable to respond please refrain from directing any personal attacks/insults etc. at him in his absence.

I politely request that posters don't discuss this matter on the forum any further. Thank you in advance.
    And that's the last time i will be on this message board for some time. I've had enough of his sarcastic snide remarks..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    And that's the last time i will be on this message board for some time. I've had enough of his sarcastic snide remarks..
    Well that's a shame and rather defeats the object of banning him! Sigh.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-08-2022 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    That would be a great shame Durham as I'm sure there are many on here value your input as I do. We might not always agree but walking away from your opinions will only play into a certain someone's hands !!

Well that's a shame and rather defeats the object of banning him! Sigh.
    Well you’ve let him get away with murder in the past by protecting him and it’s others that get dragged in to spats by his doing that get banned and disillusioned. After my last ban (for again pointing out you should be dealing with him), apart from this post, I’ve only posted once (last Saturday) as Durham said it’s more hassle than it’s worth to post anything constructive on what you see at matches as it immediately gets mocked. I know you can’t see it but he’s killing this board.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 24-08-2022 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Well you’ve let him get away with murder in the past by protecting him and it’s others that get dragged in to spats by his doing that get banned and disillusioned. After my last ban (for again pointing out you should be dealing with him), apart from this post, I’ve only posted once (last Saturday) as Durham said it’s more hassle than it’s worth to post anything constructive on what you see at matches as it immediately gets mocked. I know you can’t see it but he’s killing this board.

This ^^^ Laddo's behaviour should have been dealt with long ago. Welcome back, Kels.

Your private message box is full. I've just tried to message you to no avail.

"Elite_Pie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    Apologies, I'n not very good at tidying up. Just had a look and there are messages sent to me as far back as 2018, ironically the oldest one was an apology from tarquinbeech!

I've now made a bit of space.

Ahhh tarqs
    Hope his herd of sheep in Mexico are fine with this heat we’ve had lately

Wingman shot to pieces. Sorry Swale for commenting on this, after your pleas for no comments on the decision for Laddo to take a short break.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678