+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leeds v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    OK then let's tek the pyss arta us sens and sell him fo fuq all like Barnsley always do. Thy obviously dunt agree but I think there's a real good player theear in Styles. Thaz still got to remember he's only 22.
    Actually I do agree Pass, there WAS a good and potentially great player there in Styles.
    But hes hardly done himself or us any favours since the Play off season, and his value is dropping every game.

He was played in the wrong positions. His best football was at an orthodox left wing back. If we want to cash in, play him in that role. I have not got a clue what hes being asked to do this season.

Anyway thats game over, this could be a bit of a thrashing tonight. 😟

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Actually I do agree Pass, there WAS a good and potentially great player there in Styles.
    But hes hardly done himself or us any favours since the Play off season, and his value is dropping every game.
    Maybe he wants to leave ?

Why FFS is Stles taking the penalty? Is it shop window stuff again?

Big chance that to make it 2-2!. 😦
    But do we have a recognized pen taker now, as Woodrow has gone to warm Luton's subs bench.

Why dint Norwood take it ? Altho to be fair he looks like summat off blacky beach ! Cole and Oduor are awful never been footballers and never will , Styles needs to get shifted quick , decent performance otherwise !!

Benson should have taken it the best striker of a dead ball we have maybe he lacked the bolloz to take it? Still hope here tho, we’re dead n buried after their 2 but showed some character

Dreadful penalty and as some have said where was Norwood .

It's a 2-1 hammering for me , we really do have some garbage at the club including the understudy keeper .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast